- wordkyle: Re: gerrymandering – Gerrymandering has been around since the first Congress. Whether it's...
- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 07 January 7, 2008
Jury hears poisoned wife’s letter from the grave A dead woman wanted authorities to investigate her spouse if anything happened to her, according to a letter read to jurors Monday during opening statements at her husband’s murder trial. Julie C. … Continue reading
Chidi Ogbuta of Allen, Texas, gets wedding cake that looks just like her Bride had longtime fantasy of having a doll modeled after her Cake fulfilled bride’s dream, and took about a week to finish off Link
CHICAGO (Reuters) – A Chicago tavern said on Thursday it will begin selling chicken wings coated in one of the world’s hottest peppers — a dish so hot that patrons first have to sign a waiver agreeing not to sue … Continue reading
Here is an interesting Newsweek article about Obama’s 26 year old speech writer named Jon Favreau – not to be confused with Jon Favreau of Swingers fame. Link
1 year ago I was asked by a little boy in Christchurch, New Zealand if I had been eaten by a shark. 2 months ago I was asked by an elderly woman in Sighisoara, Romania if I had lost my … Continue reading
At his final CES keynote, Gates played this hillarious video about his life after Microsoft. High lights include working out with Matthew McConaughey (especially when they talk about getting high) and rapping with Jay Z.Â Oh, and Bono makes makes … Continue reading
I think the nicest gestures of the week belong to Dallas safety Roy Williams and the Redskins. Washington listed the late Sean Taylor as their starting safety for Saturday’s playoff game. On the other hand, Williams, who was named to … Continue reading
Imagine finding a “secret room” in your house. Jason and Kerri Brown of Greenville found a secret room in their home behind a bookcase, and what was inside was a nightmare beyond their wildest dreams. “This can’t be happening. This … Continue reading