- blurdo: I saw the grammar/spelling comment yesterday. I have to admit that I'm "that guy" who gets...
- steve: You do understand that you misspelled "grammar"? Or were you talking about your dad's mother...
- steve: Re; Your punct/sp/gr woes. Two anecdotes. An extremely overextended friend who is a slumlord was asked how he...
- BSG: Just saw the comment about grammar. BagOfNothing: Don't apologize! I'll be by in five to pick you up...
- Bully Pulpit: "I don’t know how ABC News did it, but getting George Stephanopoulos to interview Darren...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 04 January 4, 2008
Women stuck 2 days in elevator NILES, Illinois (AP) — Two cleaning women, trapped inside a broken elevator for two days, survived on two cough drops and six aspirin until they were rescued. Beata Bartoszewicz and her mother, Roma Borowski, … Continue reading
He will change his jersey number from 31 to 38, which he wore at Oklahoma.Â Williams, a devout Christian, said the number eight represents a new beginning in the Bible. Williams wore No. 38 during practice the past two days.Â … Continue reading
You are 23% hippie. You’re not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you’re close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer’s market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a … Continue reading
Â In a grocery store 4,820 canns of Campbell’s Soup were used to build an installation piece that spelled HUNGER. Signoge beside the piece encouraged shoppers to buy one and donate it to their local food bank. As shoppers bought … Continue reading
All you have to do is launch a Windows application like Calculator, and then click the Help button. Under Help, click “Help Topics,” which will bring up a help window. Next, all you have to do is right click on … Continue reading
Cancelled check in the amount of $7.2 million, for the purchase of Alaska, issued August 1, 1868; Records of the Accounting Officers of the Department of the Treasury; Record Group 217; National Archives. With this check, the United States purchased … Continue reading