- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 January 4, 2008
Women stuck 2 days in elevator NILES, Illinois (AP) — Two cleaning women, trapped inside a broken elevator for two days, survived on two cough drops and six aspirin until they were rescued. Beata Bartoszewicz and her mother, Roma Borowski, … Continue reading
He will change his jersey number from 31 to 38, which he wore at Oklahoma.Â Williams, a devout Christian, said the number eight represents a new beginning in the Bible. Williams wore No. 38 during practice the past two days.Â … Continue reading
You are 23% hippie. You’re not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you’re close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer’s market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a … Continue reading
Â In a grocery store 4,820 canns of Campbell’s Soup were used to build an installation piece that spelled HUNGER. Signoge beside the piece encouraged shoppers to buy one and donate it to their local food bank. As shoppers bought … Continue reading
All you have to do is launch a Windows application like Calculator, and then click the Help button. Under Help, click “Help Topics,” which will bring up a help window. Next, all you have to do is right click on … Continue reading
Cancelled check in the amount of $7.2 million, for the purchase of Alaska, issued August 1, 1868; Records of the Accounting Officers of the Department of the Treasury; Record Group 217; National Archives. With this check, the United States purchased … Continue reading