- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
- Ben W.: Yet again, our governor, THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR OUR STATE, exhibits how poor his understanding is of...
- John Mackovic: My wife always says that Mom should be the one getting presents on the kids' birthdays.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 January 4, 2008
Women stuck 2 days in elevator NILES, Illinois (AP) — Two cleaning women, trapped inside a broken elevator for two days, survived on two cough drops and six aspirin until they were rescued. Beata Bartoszewicz and her mother, Roma Borowski, … Continue reading
He will change his jersey number from 31 to 38, which he wore at Oklahoma.Â Williams, a devout Christian, said the number eight represents a new beginning in the Bible. Williams wore No. 38 during practice the past two days.Â … Continue reading
You are 23% hippie. You’re not in the lowest bracket of non-hippie-hood, but you’re close. I advise a field trip to a food co-op or a farmer’s market. Do a few interviews and take notes, because there will be a … Continue reading
Â In a grocery store 4,820 canns of Campbell’s Soup were used to build an installation piece that spelled HUNGER. Signoge beside the piece encouraged shoppers to buy one and donate it to their local food bank. As shoppers bought … Continue reading
All you have to do is launch a Windows application like Calculator, and then click the Help button. Under Help, click “Help Topics,” which will bring up a help window. Next, all you have to do is right click on … Continue reading
Cancelled check in the amount of $7.2 million, for the purchase of Alaska, issued August 1, 1868; Records of the Accounting Officers of the Department of the Treasury; Record Group 217; National Archives. With this check, the United States purchased … Continue reading