- Ben W.: We were pleasantly surprised by Better Late Than Never, too. Shatner does look great for 85, but boy does he...
- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 January 3, 2008
DALLAS, Texas (AP) — — A man imprisoned since 1981 for sexual assault was freed after a judge recommended overturning his conviction. Charles Chatman, 47, was released on his recognizance after serving nearly 27 years of a 99-year sentence. He … Continue reading
Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson said Wednesday that 2008 will be a year of violence worldwide and a recession in the United States, followed by a major stock-market crash by 2010. “The Lord was saying that there’s going to be violence … Continue reading
Other than being an incumbent president and running unopposed, only Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush have won the Iowa Caucus and made it to the White House. Past Winners Wikipedia And they both had horrible presidencies.
Senior Spends Xmas Eve Trapped Upside Down In Full Septic Tank Where did you spend Christmas Eve? Wherever it was, it had to be a lot better than the place Robert Schoff found himself in. The 77-year-old Des Moines, Iowa … Continue reading
BELLAIRE â€” A Moundsville fugitive who managed to elude police for nearly two weeks was arrested in a Bellaire home Thursday while attempting to conceal his identity with a wig. Full Article
With a John Edwards perspective.
This is a once in a lifetime type of photo… We were just trying to capture the beer spilling a little bit when we shared a cheers with two liters at the Hofbrauhaus in Munich — as you can see, … Continue reading
We know that Vanna’s fans look forward to seeing what she’s wearing each night on Wheel of Fortune. Vanna Style is where you’ll find the hot designs she’s wearing this season. The featured fashions are from up-and-coming designers such as … Continue reading
The CarCapsule is a clear vinyl bubble that seals your car, truck, boat or motorcycle away from the elements and keeps it looking fresh and new. Dust, dirt, moisture and insects are locked out, but a built-in fan circulates filtered … Continue reading
Next season’s contestants have been revealed.Â The theme thisÂ year it to select ten returning survivors and ten new contestants.Â Here are the returning survivors:Â James Clement – Survivor China Amanda Kimmel – Survivor Fiji Yau-Man Chan – Survivor Cook Islands … Continue reading