- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 January 2, 2008
As many of you know, WifeGeeding tutors part time at a nearby Sylvan Learning Center.Â It’s a place where parents send their children (K-12) to help them in their studies; and WifeGeeding usually tutors elementary kids, except a few weeks … Continue reading
More than 10,000 Israeli police officers will secure US President George W. Bush’s visit to Jerusalem next week, police said Wednesday. The three-day visit, which gets underway on Wednesday, will see a total of 10,450 police officers on the streets … Continue reading
Strip club fee: In what some have dubbed the “pole tax,” Texas will require its 150 or so strip clubs to collect a $5-per-customer levy, with most proceeds going to help rape victims. Club owners argue that the fee infringes … Continue reading
For many, many years, spirited debate has raged about who across the globe has the finest, most admirable mustaches. There are throngs of well-qualified candidates, and as the American Mustache Institute prepares to build a Mustache Hall-of-Fame in St. Louis … Continue reading
That 2008 is the International Year of the Potato. www.potato2008.org
This is the first time he has been able to move easily for years after four vets spent three hours shaving and cutting away more than 11lb of filthy, matted hair while he was under a general anaesthetic. Afghans are … Continue reading
Eleven seconds after El Paso started celebrating the new year today, Abigail Leia Taber entered the world and began what her parents hope will be a notable life. The first daughter of Star Wars fans Susana and Roger Taber, Abigail … Continue reading
EthicsDaily.com reported 11 arrests, three convictions, two lawsuits and one suicide involving alleged sexual abuse by clergy in 2007.Other stories included a church that allowed a convicted sex offender to preach from its pulpit while knowing about his past and … Continue reading
It makes total sense at around the 1:20-30 mark.