- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
- b_caesar: Mind. Blown. Very impressive. Kimmel & Fallon better watch out.
- He Hate Me: I had forgotten, until I read your link, that there was a once serious effort to annex Cuba as a slave...
- Bully Pulpit: I think the idea is that oil is now so cheap that it might cost more to buy a physical, empty barrel...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Monthly Archives: January 2008
He he does make a brief appearance in a Super Bowl commercial that will air Sunday.
DAHLGREN, Va. (AP) – A futuristic weapon getting a trial run by the Navy demonstrated its destructive power at the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Dahlgren.In the demonstration Thursday, engineers fired the electromagnetic railgun at what they said was a … Continue reading
BEIJING — It is yet another attempt by man to triumph over nature.Determined not to let anything spoil their party, organizers of the 2008 Summer Olympics said Wednesday that they will take control over the most unpredictable element of all … Continue reading
Hold on, McCain.Â Governor Good Hair last endorsed Giuliani and we all know where that got him. My theory . . . Perry is concerned that Romney gives him a challenge for best GOP hair and Perry just doesn’t want … Continue reading
Here’s #10, for the full list click here. 10. A lesson for those who dare mock male pattern baldness Found in: 4 Kings 2:23-24 One of the more inspirational passages in the Bible tells the story of Elijah, a wise … Continue reading
Click on the picture to go to the original source and a larger version.
Thankfully last night ABC ran the season ender from last year so we could all get caught up and be reminded about everything that happened because it’s been so friggin’ long. But the re-run came with a twist, comments appeared … Continue reading
After ordering pizza for the gang on Super Bowl Sunday, many folks will be able to go online and track the progress of their pies.Domino’s, the pizza-delivery kingpin, on Wednesday will unveil a technology, Pizza Tracker, that lets customers literally … Continue reading
Someone actually bought one and ate it.Â You can find his post here.
Like most playgrounds, it is filled with smiling faces and laughter. But these faces have seen more of life than you might expect, and the laughter is a little more mature in tone. Britain’s first playground for the over-60s opens … Continue reading