- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 December 24, 2007
Several weeks ago I made a post about how I think Sonic car hops don’t like the debit/credit card machines because if customers don’t pay with cash but with a credit/debit card, the likelyhood that they would receive a tip … Continue reading
On Christmas Eve I received two cards in the mail – just in the nick of time. The first card is from Doug and is actually a post card from the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico.Â And you … Continue reading
That Stuart Scott has cancer.Â He’s in WifeGeeding’s One-Eyed Hall of Fame. The guy annoys me a bit and I really can’t stand his very politically correct chat sessions that are in ESPN the Magazine, but I certainly don’t like … Continue reading
Tracy Phillips, the daughter of Dallas coach Wade Phillips, plays a belly dancer in a critical scene of Charlie Wilson’s War, the film starring Tom Hanks, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Julia Roberts. Phillips does a seductive dance in front of … Continue reading