- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 December 24, 2007
Several weeks ago I made a post about how I think Sonic car hops don’t like the debit/credit card machines because if customers don’t pay with cash but with a credit/debit card, the likelyhood that they would receive a tip … Continue reading
On Christmas Eve I received two cards in the mail – just in the nick of time. The first card is from Doug and is actually a post card from the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico.Â And you … Continue reading
That Stuart Scott has cancer.Â He’s in WifeGeeding’s One-Eyed Hall of Fame. The guy annoys me a bit and I really can’t stand his very politically correct chat sessions that are in ESPN the Magazine, but I certainly don’t like … Continue reading
Tracy Phillips, the daughter of Dallas coach Wade Phillips, plays a belly dancer in a critical scene of Charlie Wilson’s War, the film starring Tom Hanks, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Julia Roberts. Phillips does a seductive dance in front of … Continue reading