- RPM: I always considered his portrayal of Ernie Pyle in The Story of G.I. Joe as his best performance.
- Bryan B.: I’m only aware of the department of insurance because I’ve dealt with them at work on occasion....
- Bryan B.: I give the edge to Mick for Burgess Meredith roles, but that’s probably a product of my age. His role...
- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 December 24, 2007
Several weeks ago I made a post about how I think Sonic car hops don’t like the debit/credit card machines because if customers don’t pay with cash but with a credit/debit card, the likelyhood that they would receive a tip … Continue reading
On Christmas Eve I received two cards in the mail – just in the nick of time. The first card is from Doug and is actually a post card from the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico.Â And you … Continue reading
That Stuart Scott has cancer.Â He’s in WifeGeeding’s One-Eyed Hall of Fame. The guy annoys me a bit and I really can’t stand his very politically correct chat sessions that are in ESPN the Magazine, but I certainly don’t like … Continue reading
Tracy Phillips, the daughter of Dallas coach Wade Phillips, plays a belly dancer in a critical scene of Charlie Wilson’s War, the film starring Tom Hanks, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Julia Roberts. Phillips does a seductive dance in front of … Continue reading