- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 December 12, 2007
This dreadful special includes Harrison Ford, Mark Hammil, Carrie Fisher, Jefferson Starship, Bea Arthur, Diahann Carroll, Harvey Kormen and others.
Five planes, a camel, a tent and 30 female virgin bodyguards… Libyan leader Gaddafi arrives in Paris with his entourage
The conventional treatment for a visiting head of state is five-star accommodation and a fleet of limousines.This one brought his own tent and camel. Security might consist of some hefty male bodygaurds and strategically-placed marksmen. This VIP brought 30 blue-uniformed … Continue reading
All you need is this Â to make this [Thanks, HeyJules!]
I often get email forwards and I often delete them without reading them, but this one involved a dog so I decided to research it and found it to be true. Basically a little girl’s dog dies.Â She writes a … Continue reading
The Netherlands wants to redraw the map of Europe – literally. Dubai built Palm Island. Now the world leaders in land reclamation are considering an island in the shape of a tulip to fight overcrowding and shield the coastline from … Continue reading
A website dedicated to cats that have helped in wars. Link