- Scooter: When your Beard gets "Rightous" then eating a burger and fries with a fork is not uncommon
- Dude: I just imagine Buddy Ryan right now, looking up at us all and smirking that smirk of his.
- John Mackovic: OK, I looked it up, Ryan's '93 team didn't blow that lead against the Bills, it was...
- John Mackovic: My favorite memory was when Ryan's defense blew a 32-point 3rd quarter lead in the '93...
- Ben W.: Best part of this? The commercials. Want to lose an hour? Start watching old commercials on YouTube. One...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 December 10, 2007
There’s a great place to eat down the road from GeedingManorÂ called The Local Diner; and I was surprised to see this restaurant on ESPNÂ Sunday NFL Countdown.Â Kenny Mayne did a spoof over the Sopranos ending with Cowboys assistant head coach … Continue reading
My Grinch Name is Miserlybeast Rascalfoot. Link
A couple goes to a book signing of their favorite author, little did she know that the author was going to be part of her wedding proposal. Story
“How to train your pet act like a movie star”? Introducing HollywoodPaws, an exclusive animal training institute. We specialize in getting the best out of any animal ? and in preparing qualified owners to become studio trainers and work on … Continue reading
In 1985 I began a photo-documentation of the Iron Curtain, travelling across Europe along the former dividing line between East and West. The pictures were made in color with a 4×5 view camera, and describe the topography of the border … Continue reading
This website will show you on a real-time map of who is visiting BagOfNothing.com.Â Sometimes it moves fast, sometimes it moves slow.Â It’s always neat to see who is visiting from where. Link
The Diet Fork helps users eliminate over-indulgence while simultaneously creating a “chewing fitness.” The characteristics of the Diet Fork allow dieters to “scoop less” food during meals. Because of the design of the Diet Fork, dieters will eat slower, assisting … Continue reading
English teachers have the inconsiderate habit of assigning mammoth-sized works of literature to read and then actually expecting you to do it. This wouldn’t be so bad except that invariably the requisite reading is as boring as fly fishing in … Continue reading
Here’s Yoko’s letter to him 27 years after his death. Link