- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
- Ben W.: As the father of a 16-yr-old girl, I can confirm that weird $#*! happens in the car all the time. Though...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 December 10, 2007
There’s a great place to eat down the road from GeedingManorÂ called The Local Diner; and I was surprised to see this restaurant on ESPNÂ Sunday NFL Countdown.Â Kenny Mayne did a spoof over the Sopranos ending with Cowboys assistant head coach … Continue reading
My Grinch Name is Miserlybeast Rascalfoot. Link
A couple goes to a book signing of their favorite author, little did she know that the author was going to be part of her wedding proposal. Story
“How to train your pet act like a movie star”? Introducing HollywoodPaws, an exclusive animal training institute. We specialize in getting the best out of any animal ? and in preparing qualified owners to become studio trainers and work on … Continue reading
In 1985 I began a photo-documentation of the Iron Curtain, travelling across Europe along the former dividing line between East and West. The pictures were made in color with a 4×5 view camera, and describe the topography of the border … Continue reading
This website will show you on a real-time map of who is visiting BagOfNothing.com.Â Sometimes it moves fast, sometimes it moves slow.Â It’s always neat to see who is visiting from where. Link
The Diet Fork helps users eliminate over-indulgence while simultaneously creating a “chewing fitness.” The characteristics of the Diet Fork allow dieters to “scoop less” food during meals. Because of the design of the Diet Fork, dieters will eat slower, assisting … Continue reading
English teachers have the inconsiderate habit of assigning mammoth-sized works of literature to read and then actually expecting you to do it. This wouldn’t be so bad except that invariably the requisite reading is as boring as fly fishing in … Continue reading
Here’s Yoko’s letter to him 27 years after his death. Link