- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 December 3, 2007
Indirectly, I guess.Â Rove wrote a piece in the Financial Times and addressed it to Obama.Â I wonder if the guy just misses the process or is up to something, who knows?Â Love him or hate him, Rove does have … Continue reading
These folks want more political parties so there are more political animals. MorePartyAnimals.com
During the Christmas season, when Christmas displays and the public outcry against them get almost equal billing, the tiny postage stamp dares to push the envelope, so to speak. While some towns are battling over the use of red and … Continue reading
I can’t remember a lot of details, but it was about the upcoming Super Bowl that had Dallas and San Diego playing in it. Speaking of Super Bowl, I hear that Tom Petty will be playing at half time.Â B-O-R-I-N-G.Â … Continue reading
A site for the collection and hopeful reunion of Pittsburgh’s dropped gloves. OneColdHand.com
The first known published crossword puzzle was created by a journalist named Arthur Wynne from Liverpool, and he is usually credited as the inventor of the popular word game. December 21, 1913 was the date and it appeared in a … Continue reading
Top 10 least-depressed states South Dakota, Hawaii, New Jersey, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Louisiana, Illinois, North Dakota, Texas. Top 10 most-depressed states Utah, West Virginia, Kentucky, Rhode Island, Nevada, Oklahoma, Idaho, Missouri, Ohio, Wyoming. Source
And to think I can see that highway outside my back porch.
Tabitha Cain has fed a feral cat she calls Wild Oats for several years, but now she’s thinking of changing the feline’s name to Survivor. That’s because she says the cat survived for 19 days with a peanut butter jar … Continue reading