- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 November 29, 2007
A professionally insured driver arrives at your place with a folding motorbike and you’re all set. $20 pick up fee plus $2 per mile . . . plus tip. Link I think it’s only Atlanta based.
A Kershaw County, S.C. farmer has recovered enough to recount how he had to cut off his own arm to save his life. Sampson Parker talked to WIS reporter Dan Tordjman, and explained that after he got his hand stuck … Continue reading
But what did the guy that asked the question think of the answers?Â Well, he wasn’t happy.Â Answer to his Bible question disappoint Dallas man I’m sure Pat Robertson wasn’t happy with Rudy’s answer, but I’m sure the Christian voter … Continue reading
Ted Turner is the largest private landowner in the U.S. Turner has amassed 2 million acres over the past two decades to become the largest private landowner in the United States. He owns land in at least nine states, with … Continue reading
From individuals to countries, we often want to persuade others to perceive things a certain way or to think a certain way. There are many standard techniques for doing this. Below are some of them. You can use these techniques … Continue reading
Ahh Christmas. The tree, the stockings, the mistletoe and – of course – the holiday television programming. Some of my fondest Christmas memories were spent in front a of television watching such classics as the animated Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer … Continue reading
Click here to find out. I bet this site is only updated once a year.
I’m not sure what is more annoying, the overall layout of this website or the bouncing lamb head – which I think is putting me into some type of hypnotic trance. Link
It’s a steal at $1400. Link
I’m waiting for the news story when someone loses an eye after getting struck by a broom handle.