- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 November 29, 2007
A professionally insured driver arrives at your place with a folding motorbike and you’re all set. $20 pick up fee plus $2 per mile . . . plus tip. Link I think it’s only Atlanta based.
A Kershaw County, S.C. farmer has recovered enough to recount how he had to cut off his own arm to save his life. Sampson Parker talked to WIS reporter Dan Tordjman, and explained that after he got his hand stuck … Continue reading
But what did the guy that asked the question think of the answers?Â Well, he wasn’t happy.Â Answer to his Bible question disappoint Dallas man I’m sure Pat Robertson wasn’t happy with Rudy’s answer, but I’m sure the Christian voter … Continue reading
Ted Turner is the largest private landowner in the U.S. Turner has amassed 2 million acres over the past two decades to become the largest private landowner in the United States. He owns land in at least nine states, with … Continue reading
From individuals to countries, we often want to persuade others to perceive things a certain way or to think a certain way. There are many standard techniques for doing this. Below are some of them. You can use these techniques … Continue reading
Ahh Christmas. The tree, the stockings, the mistletoe and – of course – the holiday television programming. Some of my fondest Christmas memories were spent in front a of television watching such classics as the animated Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer … Continue reading
Click here to find out. I bet this site is only updated once a year.
I’m not sure what is more annoying, the overall layout of this website or the bouncing lamb head – which I think is putting me into some type of hypnotic trance. Link
It’s a steal at $1400. Link
I’m waiting for the news story when someone loses an eye after getting struck by a broom handle.