- RPM: I never liked Levi's. Was always a Wrangler fan. Now I've converted to Carhartt jeans. Better fit and...
- DF of LL: It's Dungan…….DUN …..GAN Don't make me have to send a hailstorm your way....
- sara: Don't even get me started on Women's vanity sizing. I've dragged my hubby along and shown him...
- Rex Kramer: in the jeans department try banana republic. hear me out, they still carry boot cut and have odd numbered...
- Geeding: LOL. Oh man, it's pretty clear that my baseball knowledge is very limited. I never played any organized...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 November 28, 2007
I’ve been making several posts about a ski resort that will be built in North Texas that will use fake snow called Snowflex.Â Wikipedia has an entry about it here.Â The entry states that Snowflex has been installed at around … Continue reading
Find out in this ESPN article.Â It starts off with him killing a bear and stating he wasn’t scared because he knew he could out run his white hunting buddy.
Welcome to Yankee Magazine’s first-in-the-nation primary for the presidential candidates’ best cookies. First, click on the recipes to become an informed voter. Then select the photo of the candidate who represents your favorite cookie and click in the Send My … Continue reading
Yeah, we know, Americans are getting bigger and restaurant portions are partly to blame. But we still stand in awe of these eight purveyors of really giant eats. Link Two Texas food places make the list:Â The Big Texan in … Continue reading
WASHINGTON – A grizzly bear clutching a salmon, the Grand Canyon at sunrise and a scissortail flycatcher in flight. Those striking images will be on the final batch of state quarters as the most successful coin program in history draws … Continue reading
It used to be so final: Flush the toilet and waste be gone. But this week, for millions of people here in Orange County, pulling the lever will be the start of a long, intense process to purify the sewage … Continue reading
A bank teller in Clearwater had a million reasons not to open an account for an Augusta, Ga., man Monday, authorities said. Alexander D. Smith, 31, was charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of forgery after he walked into … Continue reading
Oral Roberts University, the debt-ridden evangelical institution riven by scandal, has been handed a $70 million lifeline. Mart Green, founder of the Christian office and educational supply store chain Mardel, said Tuesday he would immediately give $8 million to the … Continue reading