- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 November 26, 2007
At first I thought this was a joke, but no . . . Talk about an inconvenient truth. Al Gore finally won his place in the Oval Office on Monday â€” right next to George W. Bush. Forever linked by … Continue reading
Hollywood is to fill in the Bible’s “missing years” with a story about Jesus as a wandering mystic who travelled across India, living in Buddhist monasteries and speaking out against the iniquities of the country’s caste system. Film producers have … Continue reading
Here’s an interesting New York Times article about how several megachurches have been able to create some big businesses – a lot of which benefits the local economy. Article
I’m like totally not with the times.Â I hear this Soulja Boy is the new hip-hoppiddy thing around.Â Heck, even silver haired University of Washington’s men’s basketball coach knows more about it than I do.
A British schoolteacher has been arrested in Sudan accused of insulting Islam’s Prophet, after she allowed her pupils to name a teddy bear Muhammad. Full Article
The Red Sox let a mentally challenged person sing the national anthem. He giggles half way through and stops, then the crowd helps him out.
People that have lived in the North Texas area back in the late 80’s and early 90’sÂ will remember the Superconducting Super Collider project. Well, Europe’s version goes live today.
The music cracks me up, as it will any other Star Wars fan.
U2 stars Bono and The Edge showed up unannounced and played as a warmup act at a charity concert in London. The show delighted the 250 people who attended the fundraiser Friday night for Mencap, a charity that campaigns for … Continue reading
Periodic Updates From North Pole, Inc. Chairman & CEO Santa Claus Link Corporate Responsibility @ The North Pole Link
Mike Singletary will remain the 49ers’ assistant head coach and linebackers coach after withdrawing from consideration for the head-coaching vacancy at his alma mater, Baylor University. Singletary said Thursday that a couple of sticking points surfaced during his talks this … Continue reading