- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
- Geeding: Well, I don't do any gaming and I'm not on Facebook, but the overall point is that I'm...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 26 November 26, 2007
At first I thought this was a joke, but no . . . Talk about an inconvenient truth. Al Gore finally won his place in the Oval Office on Monday â€” right next to George W. Bush. Forever linked by … Continue reading
Hollywood is to fill in the Bible’s “missing years” with a story about Jesus as a wandering mystic who travelled across India, living in Buddhist monasteries and speaking out against the iniquities of the country’s caste system. Film producers have … Continue reading
Here’s an interesting New York Times article about how several megachurches have been able to create some big businesses – a lot of which benefits the local economy. Article
I’m like totally not with the times.Â I hear this Soulja Boy is the new hip-hoppiddy thing around.Â Heck, even silver haired University of Washington’s men’s basketball coach knows more about it than I do.
A British schoolteacher has been arrested in Sudan accused of insulting Islam’s Prophet, after she allowed her pupils to name a teddy bear Muhammad. Full Article
The Red Sox let a mentally challenged person sing the national anthem. He giggles half way through and stops, then the crowd helps him out.
People that have lived in the North Texas area back in the late 80’s and early 90’sÂ will remember the Superconducting Super Collider project. Well, Europe’s version goes live today.
The music cracks me up, as it will any other Star Wars fan.
U2 stars Bono and The Edge showed up unannounced and played as a warmup act at a charity concert in London. The show delighted the 250 people who attended the fundraiser Friday night for Mencap, a charity that campaigns for … Continue reading
Periodic Updates From North Pole, Inc. Chairman & CEO Santa Claus Link Corporate Responsibility @ The North Pole Link
Mike Singletary will remain the 49ers’ assistant head coach and linebackers coach after withdrawing from consideration for the head-coaching vacancy at his alma mater, Baylor University. Singletary said Thursday that a couple of sticking points surfaced during his talks this … Continue reading