- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
- John Mackovic: – The word "majority-minority" makes no sense when you think about it. – I...
- Bryan: I'm starting to think that the "Hey Now" commenter was feigning misunderstanding in the name of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 November 21, 2007
FRANKLIN, N.H. – School principals like to leave a lasting impression on students, and Franklin Middle School’s Jim Friel is going the extra mile. Friel is donating a kidney to a 13-year-old eighth-grader. “I’ve spent 24 years in education trying … Continue reading
White House intern Nick Butterfield, who was assigned to watch May, the National Thanksgiving Turkey, follows the bird sprinkling wood shavings over his droppings, prior to a ceremony where President Bush pardoned the bird in the Rose Garden of the … Continue reading
It turns out the NY Jets have a new halftime tradition at Gate D – their version of Mardi Gras. NY Times USA Today