- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember the Mexico assistance story during the Katrina tragedy vividly. Then Governor Perry...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 November 21, 2007
FRANKLIN, N.H. – School principals like to leave a lasting impression on students, and Franklin Middle School’s Jim Friel is going the extra mile. Friel is donating a kidney to a 13-year-old eighth-grader. “I’ve spent 24 years in education trying … Continue reading
White House intern Nick Butterfield, who was assigned to watch May, the National Thanksgiving Turkey, follows the bird sprinkling wood shavings over his droppings, prior to a ceremony where President Bush pardoned the bird in the Rose Garden of the … Continue reading
It turns out the NY Jets have a new halftime tradition at Gate D – their version of Mardi Gras. NY Times USA Today