- Guest: No worries. I hope that you get some well deserved rest this weekend.
- Geeding: Those are some great observations that have been in front of me the whole time but never really realized it....
- Geeding: You win the comment of the week award. I needed this laugh.
- Bryan: I think that's my problem with all of the current crop of regular Daily Show correspondents – they...
- John Mackovic: The constitution of 1824 didn't prohibit slavery, it was just a national law that was added...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 November 21, 2007
FRANKLIN, N.H. – School principals like to leave a lasting impression on students, and Franklin Middle School’s Jim Friel is going the extra mile. Friel is donating a kidney to a 13-year-old eighth-grader. “I’ve spent 24 years in education trying … Continue reading
White House intern Nick Butterfield, who was assigned to watch May, the National Thanksgiving Turkey, follows the bird sprinkling wood shavings over his droppings, prior to a ceremony where President Bush pardoned the bird in the Rose Garden of the … Continue reading
It turns out the NY Jets have a new halftime tradition at Gate D – their version of Mardi Gras. NY Times USA Today