- David Bryant: Let me know if you want to travel to the Middle East with Bob and I will see what I can arrange. I can...
- Larry: I haven't seen a "bucket" of chicken in years. It has been boxes since I can remember.
- Brent: In your post about "The Outsiders" you forgot to list the actor who actually received top billing...
- Hash Brown: I've been wondering why the anti-Iran deal commercial doesn't identify its sponsor. I'm...
- John Mackovic: W put his hand on her shoulder, but where's Bill's hand?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 November 21, 2007
FRANKLIN, N.H. – School principals like to leave a lasting impression on students, and Franklin Middle School’s Jim Friel is going the extra mile. Friel is donating a kidney to a 13-year-old eighth-grader. “I’ve spent 24 years in education trying … Continue reading
White House intern Nick Butterfield, who was assigned to watch May, the National Thanksgiving Turkey, follows the bird sprinkling wood shavings over his droppings, prior to a ceremony where President Bush pardoned the bird in the Rose Garden of the … Continue reading
It turns out the NY Jets have a new halftime tradition at Gate D – their version of Mardi Gras. NY Times USA Today