- wordkyle: Alton Brown played a likable character on Good Eats. Since that show ended, in interviews and appearances...
- towski: Tilting at windmills.
- THE Ohio State: " I can totally see how a zombie outbreak is plausible." A zombie outbreak? Oh, Keith...
- NOPE: The Blue Angels and Thunderbirds serve as recruiting tools, but I don't know what kind of a return they...
- rrr: and that jab at blue angels and thunderbirds coming from someone that has a "todays dose of...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 20 November 20, 2007
How did you find this website?
I’m told they are like the Weird Al of Christian music. Hear parodies such as “Meshach” (“Love Shack” by the B-52s) and “Bethlehemian Rhapsody” (“Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen). Link Here’s a video of them doing an Eminem parody. [Thanks, Ashley!]
Knocked off my perch . . . This week I was 11/16, which puts me 99/160 or 62%, one point higher than last week. Giants at LionsÂ – Incorrect Chargers at Jaguars – Incorrect Browns at Ravens – Correct Buccaneers at … Continue reading
Neil Diamond held onto the secret for decades, but he has finally revealed that President Kennedy’s daughter was the inspiration for his smash hit “Sweet Caroline.” I’ve never discussed it with anybody before â€” intentionally,” the 66-year-old singer-songwriter told The … Continue reading
The Pilgrims Held the First Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Was About Family Thanksgiving Was About Religion The Pilgrims Ate Turkey The Pilgrims Landed on Plymouth Rock Pilgrims Lived in Log Cabins Pilgrims Dressed in Black Pilgrims, Puritans — Same Thing Puritans Hated … Continue reading
We are a team of writers and editors dedicated to providing clear and concise answers to common questions. Full Article
The Gettysburg Address may have looked like this.
The 80-year-old leader of a suburban Atlanta megachurch is at the center of a sex scandal of biblical dimensions: He slept with his brother’s wife and fathered a child by her. Full Article
Serving turkey with all the trimmings? Donâ€™t forget the tampons! Even if they can tell your stuffing came out of a box, your guests will have to look twice to realize this Thanksgiving centerpiece came out of a box â€“ … Continue reading