- paper stock: These random lessons are really amazing to observe as I believe that life is all around it. I really...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 November 19, 2007
The Doorway to My Bedroom This is the doorway to my bedroom. The guy in the picture is Jesus (artist’s conception). So if some night… Someone breaks into my home… And comes upstairs to beat the crap out of me… … Continue reading
Michael Vick turned himself in to authorities on Monday to get a head start on serving his sentence for running a dogfighting ring, the U.S. Marshals Service said. Link I find it interesting that someone would want to start serving … Continue reading
The one of corn is quite impressive.Â Link
U2’s The Joshua Tree has been meticulously remastered from the original analogue master tapes to mark 20 years since its release. “There has been continuous demand from U2 fans to have The Joshua Tree properly re-mastered,” says Paul McGuinness. “As … Continue reading
More pics and explanation here.
A British man who moved to New Zealand has been told by officials that his wife is too fat to join him. Link
That’s no surprise, but I found this part of the article interesting: Neither Morriss nor McCaw (athletic director) took questions at the news conference. It was written into Morriss’ original contract that should he be fired, he and the school … Continue reading