- Triple Fake: the shoe boat is interesting. I wonder if the connection was intentional. A wooden Dutch shoe is a...
- Triple Fake: Any movie made would need to be much better than the book. I finally read it about ten years ago, and...
- Ben W.: Benjamin L. Corey has done a series of articles dealing with the concept of hell. I'd encourage you to...
- Bryan: Thanks for sharing the details of and your thoughts on your 40th. I turn 40 in a little less than 3 months and...
- RPM: Let me guess, your DirecTv receiver was locking up after a commercial? Mine started doing that this week. First...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 November 19, 2007
The Doorway to My Bedroom This is the doorway to my bedroom. The guy in the picture is Jesus (artist’s conception). So if some night… Someone breaks into my home… And comes upstairs to beat the crap out of me… … Continue reading
Michael Vick turned himself in to authorities on Monday to get a head start on serving his sentence for running a dogfighting ring, the U.S. Marshals Service said. Link I find it interesting that someone would want to start serving … Continue reading
The one of corn is quite impressive.Â Link
U2’s The Joshua Tree has been meticulously remastered from the original analogue master tapes to mark 20 years since its release. “There has been continuous demand from U2 fans to have The Joshua Tree properly re-mastered,” says Paul McGuinness. “As … Continue reading
More pics and explanation here.
A British man who moved to New Zealand has been told by officials that his wife is too fat to join him. Link
That’s no surprise, but I found this part of the article interesting: Neither Morriss nor McCaw (athletic director) took questions at the news conference. It was written into Morriss’ original contract that should he be fired, he and the school … Continue reading