- warren: Actually most of those deductions are a city withholding tax due to federal taxes being so low, the cities...
- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 November 16, 2007
Why must your life be so tough? Link
My picks are in bold. Giants at Lions Chargers at Jaguars Browns at Ravens Buccaneers at Falcons Raiders at Vikings Chiefs at Colts Dolphins at Eagles Cardinals at Bengals Saints at Texans Panthers at Packers Steelers at Jets Rams at … Continue reading
W.A.T.C.H.’s annual “10 Worst Toys” list nominates representative toys with the potential to cause childhood injuries, or even death. Link
Disneyland workers were recently forced to close the “Pirates of the Caribbean” attraction after a ride security camera caught a woman apparently dumping human remains, in what may be a growing trend. Workers at the Anaheim theme park spotted the … Continue reading
So are they saying that perverts wear their shoes?
My wife rocks. I get a bacon cake for my birthday! (no bacon was harmed in the making of this cake)Â Â Link
Hey, you, sitting in the duct-taped La-Z-Boy on the front porch. Take note: The Murfreesboro City Council means to end your lounging ways. Pretty soon, if a new citywide measure is approved, the indoor furniture will have to be moved … Continue reading