- Upgrayedd: 40 runners Fail at 100-Mile Tennessee Mountain Race: When I saw the picture at the top of the story with...
- The Donald: Today’s dose of ‘MURICA! and TEXAS That is a cool PX-4.
- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
- Ben W.: Re: Today's dose of 'Murica – this person is clearly not a true 'Murican. The savage was...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 November 16, 2007
Why must your life be so tough? Link
My picks are in bold. Giants at Lions Chargers at Jaguars Browns at Ravens Buccaneers at Falcons Raiders at Vikings Chiefs at Colts Dolphins at Eagles Cardinals at Bengals Saints at Texans Panthers at Packers Steelers at Jets Rams at … Continue reading
W.A.T.C.H.’s annual “10 Worst Toys” list nominates representative toys with the potential to cause childhood injuries, or even death. Link
Disneyland workers were recently forced to close the “Pirates of the Caribbean” attraction after a ride security camera caught a woman apparently dumping human remains, in what may be a growing trend. Workers at the Anaheim theme park spotted the … Continue reading
So are they saying that perverts wear their shoes?
My wife rocks. I get a bacon cake for my birthday! (no bacon was harmed in the making of this cake)Â Â Link
Hey, you, sitting in the duct-taped La-Z-Boy on the front porch. Take note: The Murfreesboro City Council means to end your lounging ways. Pretty soon, if a new citywide measure is approved, the indoor furniture will have to be moved … Continue reading