- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 November 16, 2007
Why must your life be so tough? Link
My picks are in bold. Giants at Lions Chargers at Jaguars Browns at Ravens Buccaneers at Falcons Raiders at Vikings Chiefs at Colts Dolphins at Eagles Cardinals at Bengals Saints at Texans Panthers at Packers Steelers at Jets Rams at … Continue reading
W.A.T.C.H.’s annual “10 Worst Toys” list nominates representative toys with the potential to cause childhood injuries, or even death. Link
Disneyland workers were recently forced to close the “Pirates of the Caribbean” attraction after a ride security camera caught a woman apparently dumping human remains, in what may be a growing trend. Workers at the Anaheim theme park spotted the … Continue reading
So are they saying that perverts wear their shoes?
My wife rocks. I get a bacon cake for my birthday! (no bacon was harmed in the making of this cake)Â Â Link
Hey, you, sitting in the duct-taped La-Z-Boy on the front porch. Take note: The Murfreesboro City Council means to end your lounging ways. Pretty soon, if a new citywide measure is approved, the indoor furniture will have to be moved … Continue reading