- Art Vandalay: " I know my writing skills aren’t very strong, but a recent analysis shows that I use a...
- Larry: Thanks for the response. My fear is that we are just a short step away from having McDonald's signs on...
- Geeding: Your insightful comment made me do a bit of research. My guess was that this was similar to the Grand Canyon...
- Larry: I would like to know how anyone gets permission to deface a natural site with all that contraption. Unless it...
- sara: If you buy good boots, they will last you much longer than sneakers. And if anything happened to them, or the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 November 16, 2007
Why must your life be so tough? Link
My picks are in bold. Giants at Lions Chargers at Jaguars Browns at Ravens Buccaneers at Falcons Raiders at Vikings Chiefs at Colts Dolphins at Eagles Cardinals at Bengals Saints at Texans Panthers at Packers Steelers at Jets Rams at … Continue reading
W.A.T.C.H.’s annual “10 Worst Toys” list nominates representative toys with the potential to cause childhood injuries, or even death. Link
Disneyland workers were recently forced to close the “Pirates of the Caribbean” attraction after a ride security camera caught a woman apparently dumping human remains, in what may be a growing trend. Workers at the Anaheim theme park spotted the … Continue reading
So are they saying that perverts wear their shoes?
My wife rocks. I get a bacon cake for my birthday! (no bacon was harmed in the making of this cake)Â Â Link
Hey, you, sitting in the duct-taped La-Z-Boy on the front porch. Take note: The Murfreesboro City Council means to end your lounging ways. Pretty soon, if a new citywide measure is approved, the indoor furniture will have to be moved … Continue reading