- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 November 15, 2007
From a 1946 article in Popular Science. Link Here’s the gist if the two methods: Schafer: Pressure applied presses the abdominal contents (intestines, stomach, etc.) forward into the concave arch of the diaphragm. This bulges upward and compresses the lungs … Continue reading
Come Holy Spirit Whistle Keychain
For instance, check out what’s in McDonald’s eggs: The eggâ€™s reputation is recovering, but scrambled eggs as a part of McDonaldâ€™s breakfast include much more than egg. Their pasteurized whole eggs have sodium acid pyrophosphate, citric acid, and monosodium phosphate … Continue reading