- beauty: You made some first rate points there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and located most people...
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 November 15, 2007
On the Houston Texans website you can not only see a cheerleader perform a dance, but you can also see 360 degrees of her.Â For instance, check out Samantha.Â LinkÂ Pushing the line?
SOUTHWORTH, Wash. – A man trying to loosen a stubborn lug nut blasted the wheel with a 12-gauge shotgun, injuring himself badly in both legs, sheriff’s deputies said. The 66-year-old man had been repairing a Lincoln Continental for two weeks … Continue reading
Why roast a turkey not wrapped in bacon when you can roast a turkey…wrapped in bacon? LinkÂ (This link contains about 7 pics and one video)
Video of Earth rising and setting over the moon’s horizon, taken with the HDTV camera aboard Japan’s KAGUYA (SELENE) lunar explorer on November 7, 2007.
I wonder what Mulder would think?
Rambo has become a nihilist. Sylvester Stallone’s Green Beret, who started as a tragic representation of Vietnam veteran neglect in the original film and morphed into a superhero soldier by the third, is back for a fourth outing. This one … Continue reading
A baby seal is recovering after being found wandering the streets of a Northern California town, reports CBS station KOVR-TV in Sacramento, Calif. The five-month-old Northern fur seal waddled about a mile from the Pacific Ocean and ended up at … Continue reading
Next time youâ€™re at Tortilla Flats and you find yourself wondering aloud to your dinner companion, â€œWhat ever happened to the guy who did the â€˜Dude, youâ€™re getting a Dellâ€™ commercials?â€ donâ€™t be surprised when Ben Curtis, the man himself, … Continue reading
Well, five of them:Â Obama, Clinton, McCain, Romney, and Edwards. Link This is Mitt’s house:
Santas in Australia’s largest city have been told not to use Father Christmas’s traditional “ho ho ho” greeting because it may be offensive to women, it was reported Thursday. Sydney’s Santa Clauses have instead been instructed to say “ha ha … Continue reading