- RPM: I take back my earliercriticism of Ken Burns' handling of Eleanor. He simply echoed the way it was treated...
- Alex: That woman on naked and afraid was just plain stupid. All desert animals seek shelter form the sun during the...
- Art Vandalay: The Roosevelts: TR's daughter, Alice, also berated FDR for never overcoming his disability of...
- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 13 November 13, 2007
More than 1 million cases of chlamydia were reported in the United States last year — the most ever reported for a sexually transmitted disease, federal health officials said Tuesday. “A new U.S. record,” said Dr. John M. Douglas Jr. … Continue reading
Â¡Ay, caramba! My worst week of prognostication ever! This week I wasÂ 5 of 14, which puts me 88/144 or 61% total,Â 3 percentageÂ points lower than where I was atÂ last week.Â I think I just kissed 70% bye-bye. Vikings at Packers – … Continue reading
A cleaver-wielding ex-girlfriend was shot in the chest at her former boyfriend’s home in West Feliciana Parish. Kimberly Davis was brought to a nearby hospital after she was shot in the chest at about 1 a.m. Monday. She underwent surgery … Continue reading
I really wish it was on DVD. WikipediaÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â IMDB
Mike Batchelor invited the heads of 46 charities into his downtown office for one-on-one meetings to personally deliver the news. Nearby, on a small table, sat a box of tissues. And then he proceeded: A donor had given a staggering … Continue reading
Bible Verse Fortune Cookies. Each fortune cookie has an assorted preprinted Bible verse inside! These are a great way for children and adults to learn the Bible! Add these inspirational cookies to Easter baskets or Sunday School goody bags. Perfect … Continue reading
Â An Indonesian fisherman who feared that he would be killed by tree-like growths covering his body has been given hope of recovery by an American doctor – and Vitamin A. Dede, now 35, baffled medical experts when warty “roots” … Continue reading
For the latest BON Current Poll I wanted to know where my readers worship.Â It’s always a bit a struggle creating one of these polls because I like to create one which readers can enter in their own answers in … Continue reading
How to Play:Â Click on the answer that best defines the word. If you get it right, you get a harder word. If wrong, you get an easier word. For each word you get right, we donate 10 grains of … Continue reading
You’ve heard of YouTube and GodTube, now’s there’s Link