- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 November 13, 2007
More than 1 million cases of chlamydia were reported in the United States last year — the most ever reported for a sexually transmitted disease, federal health officials said Tuesday. “A new U.S. record,” said Dr. John M. Douglas Jr. … Continue reading
Â¡Ay, caramba! My worst week of prognostication ever! This week I wasÂ 5 of 14, which puts me 88/144 or 61% total,Â 3 percentageÂ points lower than where I was atÂ last week.Â I think I just kissed 70% bye-bye. Vikings at Packers – … Continue reading
A cleaver-wielding ex-girlfriend was shot in the chest at her former boyfriend’s home in West Feliciana Parish. Kimberly Davis was brought to a nearby hospital after she was shot in the chest at about 1 a.m. Monday. She underwent surgery … Continue reading
I really wish it was on DVD. WikipediaÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â IMDB
Mike Batchelor invited the heads of 46 charities into his downtown office for one-on-one meetings to personally deliver the news. Nearby, on a small table, sat a box of tissues. And then he proceeded: A donor had given a staggering … Continue reading
Bible Verse Fortune Cookies. Each fortune cookie has an assorted preprinted Bible verse inside! These are a great way for children and adults to learn the Bible! Add these inspirational cookies to Easter baskets or Sunday School goody bags. Perfect … Continue reading
Â An Indonesian fisherman who feared that he would be killed by tree-like growths covering his body has been given hope of recovery by an American doctor – and Vitamin A. Dede, now 35, baffled medical experts when warty “roots” … Continue reading
For the latest BON Current Poll I wanted to know where my readers worship.Â It’s always a bit a struggle creating one of these polls because I like to create one which readers can enter in their own answers in … Continue reading
How to Play:Â Click on the answer that best defines the word. If you get it right, you get a harder word. If wrong, you get an easier word. For each word you get right, we donate 10 grains of … Continue reading
You’ve heard of YouTube and GodTube, now’s there’s Link