- John Mackovic: I LOL'ed at the comment about the toothpicks in the toliets.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Disclaimer: I am a Christian. I am a Gun Owner. I am a CHL holder. (but not arrogant about any of...
- Geeding: Regarding the JFK path, I’m in a trance on that drive up until I pass the Parkland exit trying to...
- Towski: I wear Levi's 501 Button Fly only. I order them in the dark rinse, and order a new pair about every 9...
- Ben W.: Thanks for the walk down memory lane with the Guess/Girbaud discussion. And, while they weren't jeans, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 November 12, 2007
Two students at Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville kidnapped, paddled and burned a young man with fresh-baked cookies after a drug deal went bad, prosecutors said. Rosario James, 23, and Jordan Sallis, 20, were charged Monday with aggravated kidnapping, robbery … Continue reading
The one thing travelers could reliably count on in their hotel rooms: a Bible in the bedside table. But like many traditions, this one may be dying. In the rooms of Manhattan’s trendy Soho Grand Hotel guests can enjoy an … Continue reading
On Monday, Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, asked Meyer to provide his staff with documents detailing the finances of the Joyce Meyer Ministries, including the religious group’s compensation to Meyer, her husband and other family members, as well as an accounting … Continue reading
An Oregon high school English teacher will not be allowed to carry her gun to school, a state circuit court ruled on Friday in a decision closely watched by both sides of the gun debate. Shirley Katz, who has a … Continue reading
The first Super Bowl Sports Illustrated did not use film, that is, they went totally digital, was Super Bowl 37 – Tampa Bay vs Oakland. Source
I photographed men and women, both Christians and Muslims, placing a cross atop the St. John’s Church in Baghdad. They had taken the cross from storage and a man washed it before carrying it up to the dome. A Muslim … Continue reading