- Jason: You know, he was one of my favorite comics and I've seen him in person. But his unapologetic use of rape...
- The Donald: Here's a comparison of median property tax amounts in the area (low to high): Palo Pinto, Wise,...
- Bryan: During all of the winter weather the last 2 weeks, when the news starts flashing the school closings, I will...
- Andy: Maho Beach is fantastic. My wife and I went there during a cruise and got some pictures. If you like airplanes,...
- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 November 12, 2007
Two students at Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville kidnapped, paddled and burned a young man with fresh-baked cookies after a drug deal went bad, prosecutors said. Rosario James, 23, and Jordan Sallis, 20, were charged Monday with aggravated kidnapping, robbery … Continue reading
The one thing travelers could reliably count on in their hotel rooms: a Bible in the bedside table. But like many traditions, this one may be dying. In the rooms of Manhattan’s trendy Soho Grand Hotel guests can enjoy an … Continue reading
On Monday, Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, asked Meyer to provide his staff with documents detailing the finances of the Joyce Meyer Ministries, including the religious group’s compensation to Meyer, her husband and other family members, as well as an accounting … Continue reading
An Oregon high school English teacher will not be allowed to carry her gun to school, a state circuit court ruled on Friday in a decision closely watched by both sides of the gun debate. Shirley Katz, who has a … Continue reading
The first Super Bowl Sports Illustrated did not use film, that is, they went totally digital, was Super Bowl 37 – Tampa Bay vs Oakland. Source
I photographed men and women, both Christians and Muslims, placing a cross atop the St. John’s Church in Baghdad. They had taken the cross from storage and a man washed it before carrying it up to the dome. A Muslim … Continue reading