- Bizarro Big Tex: Faster loading of planes? Palletize seating. Seats will be mounted on movable pallets in 18 seat...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Mickey West was a true community hero. Great friend, neighbor, and citizen. Loved listening to his...
- Ben W.: Coming from a fundamentalist Pentecostal background, Billy Graham was no big deal to me growing up, because...
- barry: Indeed, here’s to being back and a new back! Hope the recovery continues to progress quickly, so that...
- Bryan: Welcome back and kudos to your wife for holding down the fort here and for taking such good care of you during...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 November 12, 2007
Two students at Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville kidnapped, paddled and burned a young man with fresh-baked cookies after a drug deal went bad, prosecutors said. Rosario James, 23, and Jordan Sallis, 20, were charged Monday with aggravated kidnapping, robbery … Continue reading
The one thing travelers could reliably count on in their hotel rooms: a Bible in the bedside table. But like many traditions, this one may be dying. In the rooms of Manhattan’s trendy Soho Grand Hotel guests can enjoy an … Continue reading
On Monday, Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, asked Meyer to provide his staff with documents detailing the finances of the Joyce Meyer Ministries, including the religious group’s compensation to Meyer, her husband and other family members, as well as an accounting … Continue reading
An Oregon high school English teacher will not be allowed to carry her gun to school, a state circuit court ruled on Friday in a decision closely watched by both sides of the gun debate. Shirley Katz, who has a … Continue reading
The first Super Bowl Sports Illustrated did not use film, that is, they went totally digital, was Super Bowl 37 – Tampa Bay vs Oakland. Source
I photographed men and women, both Christians and Muslims, placing a cross atop the St. John’s Church in Baghdad. They had taken the cross from storage and a man washed it before carrying it up to the dome. A Muslim … Continue reading