- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
- Dude: Congrats and great post!
- myownworld2100: No words at how moving this post it. You always have something profound, but this, this has me with...
- Alma: Great post! My emotions were all over the place as I read your post, and I shed a tear during your dance. I...
- David Bryant: Proud of you man!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 November 11, 2007
I just finished watching the season ending episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.Â Most of the season hasn’t been as good as other seasons, but tonight’s ending made up for it.Â I’m still laughing my rear end off.
I love the way Marion BarberÂ III runs, but since he never talks, I really don’t know much about the guy.Â The following is from the latest Sports Illustrated, and I totally love his answer on his childhood hero.