- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 November 11, 2007
I just finished watching the season ending episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.Â Most of the season hasn’t been as good as other seasons, but tonight’s ending made up for it.Â I’m still laughing my rear end off.
I love the way Marion BarberÂ III runs, but since he never talks, I really don’t know much about the guy.Â The following is from the latest Sports Illustrated, and I totally love his answer on his childhood hero.