- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 November 11, 2007
I just finished watching the season ending episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.Â Most of the season hasn’t been as good as other seasons, but tonight’s ending made up for it.Â I’m still laughing my rear end off.
I love the way Marion BarberÂ III runs, but since he never talks, I really don’t know much about the guy.Â The following is from the latest Sports Illustrated, and I totally love his answer on his childhood hero.