- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 November 11, 2007
I just finished watching the season ending episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.Â Most of the season hasn’t been as good as other seasons, but tonight’s ending made up for it.Â I’m still laughing my rear end off.
I love the way Marion BarberÂ III runs, but since he never talks, I really don’t know much about the guy.Â The following is from the latest Sports Illustrated, and I totally love his answer on his childhood hero.