- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 November 11, 2007
I just finished watching the season ending episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.Â Most of the season hasn’t been as good as other seasons, but tonight’s ending made up for it.Â I’m still laughing my rear end off.
I love the way Marion BarberÂ III runs, but since he never talks, I really don’t know much about the guy.Â The following is from the latest Sports Illustrated, and I totally love his answer on his childhood hero.