- Nathan: I am reminded of these lyrics: I'm not afraid to die I'm not afraid to live And when I'm flat...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, Congratulations on a milestone birthday, Amigo. I like your thoughts this morning and offer...
- Neighbor Payne: Can’t believe that I read your blog for a year before knowing you were my neighbor. I thought...
- Ben W.: Happy birthday, my friend! You're a great guy and clearly have learned a lot along the way. Here's...
- John Smith: Have a good one!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 November 7, 2007
The local news did a report about a residential swingers club in which the neighbors aren’t happy about the activity and crowded parking.Â The creator of the swingers club happens to be wearing a Baylor sweatshirt, which I’m sure makes … Continue reading
Everyone knows the pecking order in a family has everything to do with age. The oldest sibling usually rules the roost. But what if you get cheated out of the title because of Daylight Saving Time?Peter Sullivan Cirioli was dubbed … Continue reading
Despite their radical difference in size, these two dogs have something in common – Gibson the Great Dane and Boo Boo the toy Chihuahua are both world record holders. Measuring a whopping 107cm, gentle giant Gibson was named tallest dog … Continue reading
Of all the men to wear the uniform, which one player stands above all the rest? FOX 4 puts the question out to fans across Texas to debate and decide, â€œWhoâ€™s No. 1, the greatest Cowboy ever?â€ Link The countdown … Continue reading
On questions relating to the Bible’s treatment of family and morals, one might expect assurance, if not rigidity, from Evangelical Christianity. So, it may surprise many to learn how “live” the topic of divorce remains in Evangelical circles. Last month, … Continue reading
Link I thought there was no way in hell Robertson would support Giuliani, especially regarding Guiliani’s not so conservativeÂ stance on abortion and gay rights. Oh, and this:
This particular 916 is even more special than your run of the mill V-twin Italian scooter with a desmodromic valvetrain and a host of racing features like a single-sided swingarm and underseat exhaust. The ownership of this bike has a … Continue reading
1. It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament 2. It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down 3. In Liverpool, it is illegal for a woman to be topless … Continue reading
For some reason I just can’t dodge those Lipitor commercials with Dr Robert Jarvik – you know, he’s the inventor of the Jarvik Artificial Heart.Â Â We allÂ know that because every Lipitor commercial tells us he’s the inventor of the Jarvik Artificial … Continue reading
This is the newest way to stitch your friends up! Simply give us the name and address of your friend and we shall send them the dirtiest, smelliest, crusty y-fronts we have in stock; full with a delightful aroma. Your … Continue reading
And to think that the Stealth Bomber comes in second. Link