- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
- Seymore: I have been supervising kids/adults for about 40 years. I do not mind saying “I do not know”. I...
- RPM: I’m a TCM addict. 31 Days of Oscar are prime TCM because they will slip in movies that aren’t...
- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 November 5, 2007
If the writers strike fails, it won’t be on account of Jon Stewart. In a show of solidarity with his fellow scribes, the Daily Show host has told his writing staff that he will cover all their salaries for the … Continue reading
BTW – Mondays Suck.
A 17-year-old Hopewell High student was apparently acting on a dare when he did a fly-over prank at a Hopewell High football game Friday, at one point dipping below the stadium lights. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools officials said Sunday that the teen … Continue reading
Image ID: wea00206, NOAA’s National Weather Service (NWS) Collection Location: 22 miles southwest of Howard, South Dakota Photo Date: 1884 August 28 Link
Keeping in mind just how terrible trans fat is and all of the terrible things it can cause, I have given this the very catchy nickname of “The 88 Fast Food Items Most Likely To Kill You.” When you look … Continue reading
The shadow of the moon covers part of earth on august 11th, 1999 in this photo taken from mir space station. Link
Where there’s a wedgie, there’s a way … to Hollywood. This year, 8-year-old twins Jared and Justin Serovich were working each other over with the schoolyard bully’s staple when their mother, Julie, caught them in the act and took them … Continue reading
Get a Cash Advance