- Ben W.: If the survival-bunker people expect to survive down there, they probably need to get the seal checked on...
- Ben W.: Man, I can't wait for this. It looks better than Avengers 2. Of course, with this cast, it's...
- the tow path: Watched this show as it happened. Totally agree.
- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 November 5, 2007
If the writers strike fails, it won’t be on account of Jon Stewart. In a show of solidarity with his fellow scribes, the Daily Show host has told his writing staff that he will cover all their salaries for the … Continue reading
BTW – Mondays Suck.
A 17-year-old Hopewell High student was apparently acting on a dare when he did a fly-over prank at a Hopewell High football game Friday, at one point dipping below the stadium lights. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools officials said Sunday that the teen … Continue reading
Image ID: wea00206, NOAA’s National Weather Service (NWS) Collection Location: 22 miles southwest of Howard, South Dakota Photo Date: 1884 August 28 Link
Keeping in mind just how terrible trans fat is and all of the terrible things it can cause, I have given this the very catchy nickname of “The 88 Fast Food Items Most Likely To Kill You.” When you look … Continue reading
The shadow of the moon covers part of earth on august 11th, 1999 in this photo taken from mir space station. Link
Where there’s a wedgie, there’s a way … to Hollywood. This year, 8-year-old twins Jared and Justin Serovich were working each other over with the schoolyard bully’s staple when their mother, Julie, caught them in the act and took them … Continue reading
Get a Cash Advance