- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 November 5, 2007
If the writers strike fails, it won’t be on account of Jon Stewart. In a show of solidarity with his fellow scribes, the Daily Show host has told his writing staff that he will cover all their salaries for the … Continue reading
BTW – Mondays Suck.
A 17-year-old Hopewell High student was apparently acting on a dare when he did a fly-over prank at a Hopewell High football game Friday, at one point dipping below the stadium lights. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools officials said Sunday that the teen … Continue reading
Image ID: wea00206, NOAA’s National Weather Service (NWS) Collection Location: 22 miles southwest of Howard, South Dakota Photo Date: 1884 August 28 Link
Keeping in mind just how terrible trans fat is and all of the terrible things it can cause, I have given this the very catchy nickname of “The 88 Fast Food Items Most Likely To Kill You.” When you look … Continue reading
The shadow of the moon covers part of earth on august 11th, 1999 in this photo taken from mir space station. Link
Where there’s a wedgie, there’s a way … to Hollywood. This year, 8-year-old twins Jared and Justin Serovich were working each other over with the schoolyard bully’s staple when their mother, Julie, caught them in the act and took them … Continue reading
Get a Cash Advance