- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
- Kathy: I read your blog and Liberally Lean every day on Feedly. I enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Bryan: Daily reader and I try to remember to comment as often as possible. I wake up every night (thank you, older...
- Bryan: I like how he keeps shutting the door every time he sits back down in the truck to try to light the paper/rag...
- Geeding: I appreciate you sharing that. I honestly had no idea any teens would visit this blog, nor have I ever taken...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 November 5, 2007
If the writers strike fails, it won’t be on account of Jon Stewart. In a show of solidarity with his fellow scribes, the Daily Show host has told his writing staff that he will cover all their salaries for the … Continue reading
BTW – Mondays Suck.
A 17-year-old Hopewell High student was apparently acting on a dare when he did a fly-over prank at a Hopewell High football game Friday, at one point dipping below the stadium lights. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools officials said Sunday that the teen … Continue reading
Image ID: wea00206, NOAA’s National Weather Service (NWS) Collection Location: 22 miles southwest of Howard, South Dakota Photo Date: 1884 August 28 Link
Keeping in mind just how terrible trans fat is and all of the terrible things it can cause, I have given this the very catchy nickname of “The 88 Fast Food Items Most Likely To Kill You.” When you look … Continue reading
The shadow of the moon covers part of earth on august 11th, 1999 in this photo taken from mir space station. Link
Where there’s a wedgie, there’s a way … to Hollywood. This year, 8-year-old twins Jared and Justin Serovich were working each other over with the schoolyard bully’s staple when their mother, Julie, caught them in the act and took them … Continue reading
Get a Cash Advance