- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 November 4, 2007
During the World Series the local media here in DFW covered a story about a heart transplate of a 13 year old boy who was a Red Sox fan.Â It turns out his heart surgeon was also a fan, and … Continue reading
I recently read that Clint Eastwood is directing a movie about Nelson Mandela. Care to guess who’s playing Mr. Mandela? Morgan Freeman. Not only is that great casting, but sounds like it’s going to be one heck of a movie. … Continue reading
IRVING â€“ When the Cowboys hold their Sunday chapel service at the team hotel in Philadelphia, they will do so with a heavy heart because team chaplain John Weber will not be there. Weber, 59, died Thursday from a heart … Continue reading