- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 November 4, 2007
During the World Series the local media here in DFW covered a story about a heart transplate of a 13 year old boy who was a Red Sox fan.Â It turns out his heart surgeon was also a fan, and … Continue reading
I recently read that Clint Eastwood is directing a movie about Nelson Mandela. Care to guess who’s playing Mr. Mandela? Morgan Freeman. Not only is that great casting, but sounds like it’s going to be one heck of a movie. … Continue reading
IRVING â€“ When the Cowboys hold their Sunday chapel service at the team hotel in Philadelphia, they will do so with a heavy heart because team chaplain John Weber will not be there. Weber, 59, died Thursday from a heart … Continue reading