- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 November 4, 2007
During the World Series the local media here in DFW covered a story about a heart transplate of a 13 year old boy who was a Red Sox fan.Â It turns out his heart surgeon was also a fan, and … Continue reading
I recently read that Clint Eastwood is directing a movie about Nelson Mandela. Care to guess who’s playing Mr. Mandela? Morgan Freeman. Not only is that great casting, but sounds like it’s going to be one heck of a movie. … Continue reading
IRVING â€“ When the Cowboys hold their Sunday chapel service at the team hotel in Philadelphia, they will do so with a heavy heart because team chaplain John Weber will not be there. Weber, 59, died Thursday from a heart … Continue reading