- Tommy: Did her husband join the Taliban in sympathy?
- John Mackovic: I remember collecting those stamps as a kid. I ended up saving enough to get a football.
- sara: I love Dreamland! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Johnny Cash. And then when his "not wife" catches him not...
- Ben W.: We saw that segment on the winter caretaker and found it to be fascinating, too. What a solitary, yet...
- Jason: "someone that was in one of my favorite ‘X-Files’ episodes" I like that one too. And...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 November 4, 2007
During the World Series the local media here in DFW covered a story about a heart transplate of a 13 year old boy who was a Red Sox fan.Â It turns out his heart surgeon was also a fan, and … Continue reading
I recently read that Clint Eastwood is directing a movie about Nelson Mandela. Care to guess who’s playing Mr. Mandela? Morgan Freeman. Not only is that great casting, but sounds like it’s going to be one heck of a movie. … Continue reading
IRVING â€“ When the Cowboys hold their Sunday chapel service at the team hotel in Philadelphia, they will do so with a heavy heart because team chaplain John Weber will not be there. Weber, 59, died Thursday from a heart … Continue reading