- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
- John Mackovic: – The US became a global superpower when it took down Spain in 1898, our military was in...
- kevin: Regarding doggie Geeding: very likely torn ACL (as previously mentioned). It wont heal on its own but will...
- ALEC666: "A question for you auto mechanic types"-I'm not, that's why I drive a Toyota. I have...
- FDR: DogGeeding – might be a torn ACL
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 November 4, 2007
During the World Series the local media here in DFW covered a story about a heart transplate of a 13 year old boy who was a Red Sox fan.Â It turns out his heart surgeon was also a fan, and … Continue reading
I recently read that Clint Eastwood is directing a movie about Nelson Mandela. Care to guess who’s playing Mr. Mandela? Morgan Freeman. Not only is that great casting, but sounds like it’s going to be one heck of a movie. … Continue reading
IRVING â€“ When the Cowboys hold their Sunday chapel service at the team hotel in Philadelphia, they will do so with a heavy heart because team chaplain John Weber will not be there. Weber, 59, died Thursday from a heart … Continue reading