- Geeding: First of all, I love the user name. I wish more of my readers watched Game of Thrones, I'd write more...
- Nathan: Thank you for describing your reactions at the faux U2 concert. I thoroughly enjoyed picturing you and felt a...
- DF of LL: I bet that guy on the right is a heck of a bowler.
- Hodor: I hear your heart on the use of the word, hate, Geeding. I typically respond when I hear someone say that...
- John Mackovic: I guess Disney's run out of ideas and are just cranking out live-action versions of their old...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 November 2, 2007
My picks are inÂ bold.Â Cardinals at Buccaneers Panthers at Titans Broncos at Lions Bengals at Bills Chargers at Vikings 49ers at Falcons Redskins at Jets Packers at Chiefs Jaguars at Saints Seahawks at Browns Texans at Raiders Patriots at Colts … Continue reading
Our full color catalogs has a collection of unique, innovative and high-quality products that help taller and plus-sized men and women achieve a more comfortable lifestyle. Sign up now to make sure you don’t miss anything. We’ll send you our … Continue reading
This is from the latest Willow Magazine (from Willow Creek Association). They asked a bunch of church leaders what innovations they are using and came up with this list of fifteen or so innovations that they think have merit in … Continue reading
A lawsuit has been filed against a South Florida cemetery and its parent company after a woman learned that remains belonging to her 68-year-old father are missing. Ondina Guerra’s father, Miguel Toledo, passed away 17 years ago. He and his … Continue reading
My results: Link
While vacationing with family in Miramar Beach earlier this month, Chip Crafton had an up close and personal encounter with a shark. One day behind the Edgewater Beach Condominium, a shark came close to shore, injured and struggling with a … Continue reading