- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
- RPM: First off, using Daughter Geeding is just unfair clickbait. She's pure cuteness. How are other blogs...
- MToots: I marvel at her also!! Love this girl!
- DF of LL: RE: Town names. Too bad they didn't include county names, because then they could have slid Glasscock...
- Ben W.: Yeah, the hamburger/hotdog combo just looks difficult to eat, and it's not novel. Heck, even Disney has...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 November 1, 2007
Here’s hoping . . .
“I am a Host at The Olive Garden” For about a year, I worked as a host in an Olive Garden restarurant. During that time, I made the following strips. Each strip is completely true, except for people’s names, which … Continue reading
This fight is complete with knife licking, shirt tearing, gratuitous shirtlessness, and the best part is the girl with a broken arm who comes out of nowhere to save the day.
Most of us probably think of the Moon as our constant and reliable companion, always showing a familiar face. Popular lore has us always seeing the same face of the moon, the “bright side,” with the dark side forever hidden … Continue reading
I’m not sure why this is news, but judge for yourself. Link
When the inaugural prayer was offered on 9/23/07 at the historic “little chapel that stood” St. Paul’s at Ground Zero in New York City, the first step in a figurative Billion Prayer March to end extreme poverty was made. While … Continue reading
Probably the most interesting government website I’ve seen. Link