- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
- RPM: Glad everything is A-OK! Now for the bad news… Those were limes.
- Bryan: I've always flown out of Love in the morning and I've found the security lines fluctuate by time....
- Ben W.: Hooray! The randomness we all missed!! Love's security line seems hit or miss for me. Sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 November 1, 2007
Here’s hoping . . .
“I am a Host at The Olive Garden” For about a year, I worked as a host in an Olive Garden restarurant. During that time, I made the following strips. Each strip is completely true, except for people’s names, which … Continue reading
This fight is complete with knife licking, shirt tearing, gratuitous shirtlessness, and the best part is the girl with a broken arm who comes out of nowhere to save the day.
Most of us probably think of the Moon as our constant and reliable companion, always showing a familiar face. Popular lore has us always seeing the same face of the moon, the “bright side,” with the dark side forever hidden … Continue reading
I’m not sure why this is news, but judge for yourself. Link
When the inaugural prayer was offered on 9/23/07 at the historic “little chapel that stood” St. Paul’s at Ground Zero in New York City, the first step in a figurative Billion Prayer March to end extreme poverty was made. While … Continue reading
Probably the most interesting government website I’ve seen. Link