- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 November 1, 2007
Here’s hoping . . .
“I am a Host at The Olive Garden” For about a year, I worked as a host in an Olive Garden restarurant. During that time, I made the following strips. Each strip is completely true, except for people’s names, which … Continue reading
This fight is complete with knife licking, shirt tearing, gratuitous shirtlessness, and the best part is the girl with a broken arm who comes out of nowhere to save the day.
Most of us probably think of the Moon as our constant and reliable companion, always showing a familiar face. Popular lore has us always seeing the same face of the moon, the “bright side,” with the dark side forever hidden … Continue reading
I’m not sure why this is news, but judge for yourself. Link
When the inaugural prayer was offered on 9/23/07 at the historic “little chapel that stood” St. Paul’s at Ground Zero in New York City, the first step in a figurative Billion Prayer March to end extreme poverty was made. While … Continue reading
Probably the most interesting government website I’ve seen. Link