- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 November 1, 2007
Here’s hoping . . .
“I am a Host at The Olive Garden” For about a year, I worked as a host in an Olive Garden restarurant. During that time, I made the following strips. Each strip is completely true, except for people’s names, which … Continue reading
This fight is complete with knife licking, shirt tearing, gratuitous shirtlessness, and the best part is the girl with a broken arm who comes out of nowhere to save the day.
Most of us probably think of the Moon as our constant and reliable companion, always showing a familiar face. Popular lore has us always seeing the same face of the moon, the “bright side,” with the dark side forever hidden … Continue reading
I’m not sure why this is news, but judge for yourself. Link
When the inaugural prayer was offered on 9/23/07 at the historic “little chapel that stood” St. Paul’s at Ground Zero in New York City, the first step in a figurative Billion Prayer March to end extreme poverty was made. While … Continue reading
Probably the most interesting government website I’ve seen. Link