- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 November 1, 2007
Here’s hoping . . .
“I am a Host at The Olive Garden” For about a year, I worked as a host in an Olive Garden restarurant. During that time, I made the following strips. Each strip is completely true, except for people’s names, which … Continue reading
This fight is complete with knife licking, shirt tearing, gratuitous shirtlessness, and the best part is the girl with a broken arm who comes out of nowhere to save the day.
Most of us probably think of the Moon as our constant and reliable companion, always showing a familiar face. Popular lore has us always seeing the same face of the moon, the “bright side,” with the dark side forever hidden … Continue reading
I’m not sure why this is news, but judge for yourself. Link
When the inaugural prayer was offered on 9/23/07 at the historic “little chapel that stood” St. Paul’s at Ground Zero in New York City, the first step in a figurative Billion Prayer March to end extreme poverty was made. While … Continue reading
Probably the most interesting government website I’ve seen. Link