WOODLAND, Calif. – A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson’s lawyer says dental journals discuss the need to massage the pectoral muscles to treat a common jaw problem.
- RPM: Very cool of your neighbor. I like that guy and always thought he was getting a raw deal from Jerry. 23 minute...
- Ben W.: I've been flying out of Love for 4-5 years now, and managed to avoid DFW. We're taking a Spring...
- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From