I had this idea for a while to fill a skate bowl with balloons and try to ride through them. It seemed like the chances of it working were slim. I figured they might make your wheels stop. We finally tried it anyways and as you can see from this video we made of Matt Beach, it worked just fine. The popping sounds are not added in. That is the real audio of balloons popping. it took over 3 hours to blow up nearly 8000 balloons using 2 air compressors to get it full enough. location- department of skateboarding, portland, OR.
- RPM: Ha ha that was too cool!
- Nathan: Also the new book Reclaiming Hope should be at the TOP of Geeding-must-read list! 🙂 So good....
- Geeding: Thanks for the recommendation, Gary. I actually have the book but keep putting it off, I’ll open it up...
- Gary: Not sure if you've mentioned reading it, but you would love The Presidents Club by Nancy Gibbs and Michael...
- WGII: I'm surprised you worst manager was a woman cause I have to say the one we shared was quite a doozy and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From