I had this idea for a while to fill a skate bowl with balloons and try to ride through them. It seemed like the chances of it working were slim. I figured they might make your wheels stop. We finally tried it anyways and as you can see from this video we made of Matt Beach, it worked just fine. The popping sounds are not added in. That is the real audio of balloons popping. it took over 3 hours to blow up nearly 8000 balloons using 2 air compressors to get it full enough. location- department of skateboarding, portland, OR.
- Ben W.: Crackers wins the Internet today. Keith – thanks for sharing your birthday adventures with us!
- Crackers the Turtle: Hey Keith, it’s me, Crackers. How’s it going? My journey to the beach is going...
- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
- Dude: Congrats and great post!
- myownworld2100: No words at how moving this post it. You always have something profound, but this, this has me with...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From