- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 30 October 30, 2007
In a promotion Taco Bell promised a FREE taco to everyone in America if a player steals a base in the 2007 MLB World Series. The other night Jacoby Ellsbury of the Boston Red Sox did just that. Now America … Continue reading
The Dallas Cowboys held a press conference today announcing that they signed Tony Romo to a $67 million deal.Â A reporter asked Tony about being in LA last weekend and being seen with Britney Spears.Â He downplayed it byÂ saying that … Continue reading
This week I wasÂ a dismalÂ 7 of 13, which puts me 74/116 or 64% total,Â oneÂ percentage lowerÂ than last week.Â Â Lions at Bears – Incorrect Steelers at Bengals – Correct Giants at Dolphins – Correct Raiders at Titans – Correct Eagles at Vikings … Continue reading
This image provided Monday, Oct. 29, 2007 by hunter Rick Jacobs shows an image taken by a camera with an automatic trigger set up in Pennsylvania’s Allegheny National Forest on Sept. 16, 2007. The only thing certain about the critter … Continue reading
It’s an unconventional list.Â For instance, Bambi makes the list on slide 20 of 25.Â So does that mean it’s #20 or #5? Link
In looking to solve the problem of loose electrical wires cluttering a room, I drew a connection between the wires that we wished stayed next to the wall and the baseboards that actually attach to the wall. Link
The tough Georgia law that sent Genarlow Wilson to prison for having oral sex with a fellow teenager has been watered down. But in Georgia â€” and in many other states â€” it’s still a crime for teenagers to have … Continue reading
They probably arenâ€™t something you immediately think of when thinking of beautiful colors in natureâ€¦ but from poison arrows to woodland dwellers, the world of frogs and toads is loaded with color. Used as camouflage or a warning of toxicity, … Continue reading