- Ben W.: The speech by the father of the fallen Muslim soldier was enormously powerful. Yet, I can guarantee the next...
- Nathan: I found this article relevant to your discussion of Obama's speech last night:...
- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 October 29, 2007
My results: Greed: -3 You’re not in this for the money, for you blogging is all about the passion! Sure you might make a little pocket change now and again, but you know that it’s the content, the audience and … Continue reading
A Southern California couple are facing criminal charges after allegedly being caught with 375 pounds of illegal soft cheese — often referred to as “bathtub” cheese — at an open-air market in San Bernardino County. The products can cause serious … Continue reading
An artist from Newcastle has created an unusual exhibit in her garden out of her unwanted junk mail. Anne Cohen, 54, from Fenham, has been placing all the junk mail delivered to her by hand – but not by postal … Continue reading
A group of Florida corrections officers allowed two female inmates to wed earlier this year in an elaborate same-sex ceremony presided over by a fellow convict, according to a newly released investigative report. The St. Patrick’s Day ceremony at the … Continue reading
But this one is really stretching it. eBay auction
Spears parties with American football star Pop superstar Britney Spears was spotted partying with close friend Alli Sims and American football star Tony Romo. Spears, dressed in a masquerade ball mask, stopped at a restaurant where Romo was having dinner, … Continue reading
IF YOU THINK youâ€™re tough enough to play in the NFL, then youâ€™d better step up and have a little taste of what NFL players experience throughout their entire careers. NFL players have: â€¢ Spent an average of 2 years … Continue reading
RICO Rudy has a reputation as a tough, take-action fixer of societal ills. He cleaned up Times Square, liquidated every single homeless person in New York City, and bitch-slapped the Mafia. Who else do you know with this kind of … Continue reading