- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 October 26, 2007
His new book is #1 on: WSJ Best-Sellers Non-Fiction USA Today Best-Sellers Publishers Weekly Best-Sellers Link
How can I use spreadsheets to answer some of my many questions about the world? Link
What I’ve become obsessed with is that when you only want a particular topping on half of your pizza, they make you specify WHICH HALF. LEFT or RIGHT. I had ordered from them a few times but never paid attention … Continue reading
The Pew Research Center has released a new poll showing that 41% of Americans responding are unable to come up with the names of any Republican presidential candidates without prompting. In contrast, only 19% are unable to name even one … Continue reading
The Rev. Don Billey already considered himself keeper of his church, but he didn’t consider security to be part of the job until Sunday, WRTV-TV in Indianapolis reported. Billey, fed up with three recent break-ins at Main Street Church of … Continue reading
Of a toilet I took in Vietnam? Here are some instructions from India on how to use it.
If there are maps that globally display possible terrorist activitiesÂ and illegal alien activities. [Thanks, David!]
View the auction and read the description here.