- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 October 26, 2007
His new book is #1 on: WSJ Best-Sellers Non-Fiction USA Today Best-Sellers Publishers Weekly Best-Sellers Link
How can I use spreadsheets to answer some of my many questions about the world? Link
What I’ve become obsessed with is that when you only want a particular topping on half of your pizza, they make you specify WHICH HALF. LEFT or RIGHT. I had ordered from them a few times but never paid attention … Continue reading
The Pew Research Center has released a new poll showing that 41% of Americans responding are unable to come up with the names of any Republican presidential candidates without prompting. In contrast, only 19% are unable to name even one … Continue reading
The Rev. Don Billey already considered himself keeper of his church, but he didn’t consider security to be part of the job until Sunday, WRTV-TV in Indianapolis reported. Billey, fed up with three recent break-ins at Main Street Church of … Continue reading
Of a toilet I took in Vietnam? Here are some instructions from India on how to use it.
If there are maps that globally display possible terrorist activitiesÂ and illegal alien activities. [Thanks, David!]
View the auction and read the description here.