- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 October 25, 2007
Bush tries to show compassionÂ and tours the devastation of the California wild fires.Â In doing so, he prevents the residents from getting to their homes because of the traffic jam his security causes. President’s visit snarls traffic for RB returnees … Continue reading
Print out this handy card to have in front of you the next time you watch a political debate. We estimate that it will take you approximately 38 seconds to get to BINGO. Link
A quiz that incorporates numerous hall of fames. Link
This is so awesomely disgustingly great I had to post it. Thereâ€™s a louse that consumes a fishâ€™s tongue and replaces it with itself. Cymothoa exigua was discovered inside the mouth of a red snapper bought from a London market. … Continue reading
The CTFL was created out of a need to better train and arm citizens with cardboard tubes. While many speculate that our fore fathers, when drafting the constitution, originally intended the forth amendment to refer to fire arms, there is … Continue reading
Sexual Purity With Contemporary Style andÂ Urban ClassÂ We hear about sex all the time — sex scandals, sex tapes, sexual marketing. The young organizers of I Am Worth the Wait don’t want to hear about it anymore. And they certainly … Continue reading
A promo video for something I posted about earlier this week.
There’s stuff on this website about the art ofÂ sharpening pencils, but it’s the pencil sharpener at the bottom that totally surprised me- it just came out of nowhere.Â Link
Southern Baptist Convention leader Richard Land called Mormonism “the fourth Abrahamic faith” in a discussion of controversy over Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s religious affiliation. Land, president of the SBC Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, told Bloomberg’s “Political Capital” with … Continue reading