- Ben W.: So glad that y'all had such a great trip. I've enjoyed following along – thanks so much for...
- John Mackovic: I spent about a minute trying to figure out your gum comment, then I realize you probably meant that...
- RPM: Sounds like it was a great family getaway. That AA Flight Attendant sounded like the stereotypical AA Flight...
- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 October 24, 2007
Large pic here.
More pictures that you probably don’t want to see here.
Former FEMA Director and Director of Corporate Strategy for Cotton Companies Michael D. Brown Available for Interviews Regarding California Wild Fires
Michael D. Brown, Former FEMA Director and Current Director of Cotton Companies, one of the leading disaster preparedness and restoration organizations in the nation, is available for comment regarding the wild fires that are devastating Southern California. Currently, the brush … Continue reading
During a town hall meeting in northwestern New Hampshire Tuesday night, Giuliani told a former police officer blinded in the line of duty and concerned about the former New York City mayor’s stance on guns, “You don’t have to worry.” … Continue reading
Eternal Sunset endeavours to ensure you can enjoy the sunset live from any location, at any time. As the sunset moves westward, Eternal Sunset continuously tunes into different webcams, chasing the sunset around the globe. This service is currently provided … Continue reading
Paul and Jan Crouch, founders of the world’s largest Christian media empire, walk a little slower these days. But that hasn’t slowed down the whirlwind transformation of their newest acquisition: Orlando’s Holy Land Experience theme park. When their Trinity Broadcasting … Continue reading
It’s not even real grass. But in the midst of what may be the worst drought ever in North Carolina, Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill are watering the synthetic turfs used by their field … Continue reading
And there’s talk of a remake. Link
Everytime a presidential candidate states he or she is the “only” one for something, the people that run this website makes a post. Link