- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 October 23, 2007
This week I wasÂ 10 of 14, which puts me 67/103 or 65% total,Â oneÂ percentage point higher than last week.Â Â Cardinals at Redskins – Correct 49ers at Giants – Correct Patriots at Dolphins – Correct Falcons at Saints – Correct Ravens at … Continue reading
The popularity of trivia games is about to reach new heights as TriviaOnNet.com launches a state of the art multi-player software, the first of its kind to pay cash prizes and offer jackpots. With a huge inventory of questions wrapped … Continue reading
Each item in the How To Order Chinese Food Dot Com Food Guides is listed with four columns: a picture, Chinese characters, pinyin, and English. If you can already speak some Chinese, then you can use the guides to expand … Continue reading
MUNCIE, Ind. – A noisy parrot that likes to imitate sounds helped save a man and his son from a house fire by mocking a smoke alarm, the bird’s owner says. Shannon Conwell, 33, said he and his 9-year-old son … Continue reading
The London Olympics of 2012 will be the first to prohibit spectators arriving by car, according to reports. However, some 80,000 officials, athletes and accredited media will be provided with parking – and will have special Soviet-style VIP lanes on … Continue reading
Cubical Feakout Link I like the tissues.
Hint:Â Government website
Suppose you could drill a hole through the Earth and then drop into it. How long would it take you to pop up on the other side of the Earth? The short answer is about 42 minutes. Long answer