- patricia: People are so funny; this prank shows us some very polite and decent reaction. I feel better about people...
- patricia: Good thoughts in your comment. This is a great attitude.I've lived in communities that are different...
- blurdo: I saw the grammar/spelling comment yesterday. I have to admit that I'm "that guy" who gets...
- steve: You do understand that you misspelled "grammar"? Or were you talking about your dad's mother...
- steve: Re; Your punct/sp/gr woes. Two anecdotes. An extremely overextended friend who is a slumlord was asked how he...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2007
I just finished watching the Price is Right that I Tivo’ed this morning.Â Drew has some big shoes to fill, and to be honest, no one can fill Bob’s shoes.Â As a matter of fact, one of the contestants accidentally … Continue reading
You remember the “Alien” movies? A very funny halloween costume! Source
The music for some reason reminded me of RockyÂ IV – which in turn made me wonder if this is something Rocky saw when he was training in the old USSR.
Many Americans will be wagering on this week’s baseball World Series. For Taco Bell, the stakes are a free taco for everyone in the United States. The fast-food chain on Monday unveiled a promotion it is calling “Steal a Base, … Continue reading
The cult hero of â€œWalker Texas Rangerâ€ fame said Monday heâ€™s backing Republican Mike Huckabee for president. â€œThough Giuliani might be savvy enough to lead people, Fred Thompson wise enough to wade through the tides of politics, McCain tough enough … Continue reading
Young Preachers Say They Save Souls, but Should Someone Save Their Childhoods? ABC News Article
It looks like a Guinness record is set right here in East Texas.Â But would you really want to claim it as yours?Â Medical student Wes Pemberton is really proud of his long hair — hair longer than anyone’s on … Continue reading
Two children of a Fort Bliss soldier flown back from Iraq with combat injuries are dead and a third is on life support following a car accident on the way to visit their father in the hospital, Army officials said. … Continue reading
Mubarak Muhammad Abdullahi, a 24-year-old physics undergraduate in northern Nigeria, takes old cars and motorbikes to pieces in the back yard at home and builds his own helicopters from the parts. Full Article