- RPM: Very cool of your neighbor. I like that guy and always thought he was getting a raw deal from Jerry. 23 minute...
- Ben W.: I've been flying out of Love for 4-5 years now, and managed to avoid DFW. We're taking a Spring...
- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2007
I just finished watching the Price is Right that I Tivo’ed this morning.Â Drew has some big shoes to fill, and to be honest, no one can fill Bob’s shoes.Â As a matter of fact, one of the contestants accidentally … Continue reading
You remember the “Alien” movies? A very funny halloween costume! Source
The music for some reason reminded me of RockyÂ IV – which in turn made me wonder if this is something Rocky saw when he was training in the old USSR.
Many Americans will be wagering on this week’s baseball World Series. For Taco Bell, the stakes are a free taco for everyone in the United States. The fast-food chain on Monday unveiled a promotion it is calling “Steal a Base, … Continue reading
The cult hero of â€œWalker Texas Rangerâ€ fame said Monday heâ€™s backing Republican Mike Huckabee for president. â€œThough Giuliani might be savvy enough to lead people, Fred Thompson wise enough to wade through the tides of politics, McCain tough enough … Continue reading
Young Preachers Say They Save Souls, but Should Someone Save Their Childhoods? ABC News Article
It looks like a Guinness record is set right here in East Texas.Â But would you really want to claim it as yours?Â Medical student Wes Pemberton is really proud of his long hair — hair longer than anyone’s on … Continue reading
Two children of a Fort Bliss soldier flown back from Iraq with combat injuries are dead and a third is on life support following a car accident on the way to visit their father in the hospital, Army officials said. … Continue reading
Mubarak Muhammad Abdullahi, a 24-year-old physics undergraduate in northern Nigeria, takes old cars and motorbikes to pieces in the back yard at home and builds his own helicopters from the parts. Full Article