- The Donald: K, you are mistaken. "74" is the jersey of a real Dallas Cowboy. I will probably go see the new...
- Warren: Use Google news as your home page
- Jason: Try the Christian Science Monitor. I hate to admit it, but I first learned of the CSM at Baylor, and it is a...
- The Donald: I think Kenan has assumed the mantle of Hartman & Hammond, being the 'rock' of the ensemble...
- The Donald: Nice post, K! I didn't go to school in a small town, but did go to a school with a small graduating...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 22 October 22, 2007
I just finished watching the Price is Right that I Tivo’ed this morning.Â Drew has some big shoes to fill, and to be honest, no one can fill Bob’s shoes.Â As a matter of fact, one of the contestants accidentally … Continue reading
You remember the “Alien” movies? A very funny halloween costume! Source
The music for some reason reminded me of RockyÂ IV – which in turn made me wonder if this is something Rocky saw when he was training in the old USSR.
Many Americans will be wagering on this week’s baseball World Series. For Taco Bell, the stakes are a free taco for everyone in the United States. The fast-food chain on Monday unveiled a promotion it is calling “Steal a Base, … Continue reading
The cult hero of â€œWalker Texas Rangerâ€ fame said Monday heâ€™s backing Republican Mike Huckabee for president. â€œThough Giuliani might be savvy enough to lead people, Fred Thompson wise enough to wade through the tides of politics, McCain tough enough … Continue reading
Young Preachers Say They Save Souls, but Should Someone Save Their Childhoods? ABC News Article
It looks like a Guinness record is set right here in East Texas.Â But would you really want to claim it as yours?Â Medical student Wes Pemberton is really proud of his long hair — hair longer than anyone’s on … Continue reading
Two children of a Fort Bliss soldier flown back from Iraq with combat injuries are dead and a third is on life support following a car accident on the way to visit their father in the hospital, Army officials said. … Continue reading
Mubarak Muhammad Abdullahi, a 24-year-old physics undergraduate in northern Nigeria, takes old cars and motorbikes to pieces in the back yard at home and builds his own helicopters from the parts. Full Article