- John Mackovic: I LOL'ed at the comment about the toothpicks in the toliets.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Disclaimer: I am a Christian. I am a Gun Owner. I am a CHL holder. (but not arrogant about any of...
- Geeding: Regarding the JFK path, I’m in a trance on that drive up until I pass the Parkland exit trying to...
- Towski: I wear Levi's 501 Button Fly only. I order them in the dark rinse, and order a new pair about every 9...
- Ben W.: Thanks for the walk down memory lane with the Guess/Girbaud discussion. And, while they weren't jeans, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 October 19, 2007
That Vikings lead the series over the Cowboys 10-9. Source
Off The List Episode 1 Off the List Episode 2: The Follow Up
A burglar in Montgomery chose the wrong family to mess with, literally. Adrian and Tiffany McKinnon returned home on Tuesday after a week away to find that thieves had emptied almost everything the family of five owned, Tiffany McKinnon said. … Continue reading
Kathleen Smith and her son Benton in Austin,Texas. Fifteen-month-old Benton is the spitting image of his father, a US soldier who died in Iraq two years before his son was born. Smith had her soldier-husband’s baby posthumously, using semen he … Continue reading
Hoping to resuscitate his sputtering career, Michael Jackson is reportedly returning to a reliable source: his own 1982 album Thriller. According to reports, Jackson plans to spruce up the 25th anniversary addition of the album by adding four remixes of … Continue reading
Office Collar has been designed in response to the open plan, working environment . The collars act as spatial isolators, narrowing the field of vision, therefore enabling their viewer to focus on the task in front of them. Link
I was a little bored one day and thought Iâ€™d try to find fifty fun facts about credit cards that I didnâ€™t know before hand and put them all in once place for you all to munch on and enjoy … Continue reading
The ghost sheet on this cupcake was made out of something marshmallowy, and there was a bright green buttercream frosting underneath it as guts. Its head is held up by a gumdrop. Source
FREDERICA, Del. – The apparent suicide of a woman found hanging from a tree went unreported for hours because passers-by thought the body was a Halloween decoration, authorities said. The 42-year-old woman used rope to hang herself across the street … Continue reading