- Bizarro Big Tex: Monorails & raccoons? What a great story twist! Certainly shows that can-do cromulent American...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Middle aged romance is the best romance. Just saying. To balance that statement, now insert Sonny...
- Kaleb: This may be one of the best father/son moments in sports. https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=vCk1UY5Afus
- John Mackovic: There’s also the similar example of former Dallas Maverick Delonte West, who was rumored to have...
- Bryan B.: Oh man, that Seattle lineup card is all kinds of awesome. 3 Hall of Famers and a host of high profile names...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 October 18, 2007
The Hug Shirt is a shirt that makes people send hugs over distance! Embedded in the shirt there are sensors that feel the strength of the touch, the skin warmth and the heartbeat rate of the sender and actuators that … Continue reading
Part 1Â Â Â Â Part 2
“I kind of like politicians that are more in the Dick Cheney mold, who say what they mean and mean what they say.” Article You know, the kind that tells other politicians to “go f— yourself.”Â Link Or when he … Continue reading
Dallas minister: Vote for a Christian, not Mitt Romney A prominent Dallas minister told his congregation that if they wanted to elect a Christian to the White House, Republican Mitt Romney wasn’t qualified. Dr. Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist … Continue reading
The eatmecrunchy cereal bowl was developed to have a unique shelf-design that keeps your cereal dry – meaning you’ll never have soggy cereal again This shelf covers 70% of the base, holding the cereal above the milk; however it also … Continue reading
Mark Pedersen’s Tae Kwon Do students learn how to block, kick, punch and basically everything one would expect to be instructed in a martial arts dojo. But they also learn one other aspect at Might for Right Ministries that probably … Continue reading
Actor/Director Mel Gibson has topped a list of the Most Powerful Christians in Hollywood. The devout Catholic topped the poll in a list compiled by website BeliefNet.com, Coming in at second place was actor Denzel Washington, reports Contactmusic. Third place … Continue reading
This might be one of them.
Debbie Credidio’s dog, Jackson, likes to chill out in the bathroom to escape the heat. That may have saved the 3-year-old Newfoundland’s life Monday. When fire broke out in the morning at Credidio’s Farmingville house, Jackson jumped into the tub … Continue reading