- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 October 18, 2007
Though Underwood seemed to be enjoying a blossoming relationship with the Dallas Cowboy earlier this year,Â she swears they were never a couple. ”At one point it seemed like that’s where it was headed,” she says, ”but point blank, he is … Continue reading
The president of the Southern Baptist Convention says he offered to pray with Rudy Giuliani to accept Christ as his savior, but the Republican presidential candidate declined. Frank Page, pastor of First Baptist Church in Taylors, S.C., recently told a … Continue reading
The president of Salisbury University faces questions after posting photographs on a social networking Web site.SU President Dr.Â Janet Dudley-Eshbach posted several pictures on her Facebook profile. Among those wasÂ a picture of Dudley-Eshbach pointing a stick toward her daughter and a … Continue reading
Pheasant hunting season brings out the best in Tess, a 5-year-old German wirehaired pointer who became a national champion despite the loss of one leg. “When you let her out of the truck, she’s hunting from the second she jumps … Continue reading
That Troy Aikman’s website plays a lot of music.
Doggies Springs Vitamin Dog Water â„¢ is the world’s most nutritious vitamin dog water developed especially for dogs. It’s so revolutionary that it has a patent pending. The crystal clear, all natural, fruit-flavored bottled water will hydrate dogs while providing … Continue reading
For those that are really bored and just need to space out for a while, check this out. Link
From Improve Everywhere: For our latest mission, 111 men of all shapes and sizes shopped shirtless in the Abercrombie and Fitch store on 5th Avenue here in New York. Enjoy the videos first and then go behind the scenes with … Continue reading