- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 October 16, 2007
I’m watching this interview on NBC right now and there’s only one question that I wish was asked, “Senator, you went to the mens room to go poop, but got arrested and never had the opportunity.Â Since you had to … Continue reading
This week I wasÂ 8 of 13, which puts me 57/89 or 64% total,Â same percentage as of last week.Â Titans at Buccaneers – Correct Dolphins at Browns – Correct Eagles at Jets – Correct Rams at Ravens – Correct Texans at … Continue reading
WACO, Texas — Baylor athletic department officials said they are considering disciplinary action against an assistant football coach cited for urinating on the bar at a watering hole. Eric Schnupp, Baylor’s offensive line/tight ends coach, was not arrested but was … Continue reading
On October 24, 1946, not long after the end of World War II and years before the Sputnik satellite opened the space age, a group of soldiers and scientists in the New Mexico desert saw something new and wonderfulâ€”the first … Continue reading
Find a computer recycler here.
ADVICE FOR ANYONE MOVING TO TEXAS 1. Save all manner of bacon grease. You will be instructed later how to use it. 2. Just because you can drive on snow and ice does not mean we can. Just stay home … Continue reading
Let’s hope that nothing ever goes wrong while astronauts are preparing to launch on their Ares 1 rocket – the new vehicle that will replace the space shuttle. But if there is a problem, and the astronauts need to escape … Continue reading
Think of the most sacred thing in your life, think of the most precious thing and put the swastika into that place. Put the swastika into your heart. Put the swastika on your altar. Put the swastika on the image … Continue reading