- Jason: I second the LED flashlights. But I object to you taking the above picture of my bedroom. Not cool, man.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Maglites have been great. But I suggest you take a look at the High Lumen LED flashlights using CREE...
- Ben W.: Did that guy just straight up spoil the ending of Star Trek II? Like, no bones about it: "Hey, kids,...
- ALEC: Maglite and a Leatherwing Leatherman (always in my pocket) are a must for anyone.
- Ben W.: Fascinating article on McCartney. It's interesting to see the fire that still burns in him for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 October 15, 2007
New York has a lot of abandoned bicycles. I don’t know why. Do people forget the combinations or keys to their locks? Do they forget they had a bike? Most of the bikes pictured here are pretty cheap bikes. Some … Continue reading
A former WifeGeeding student was asked to paint a picture of someone that made her happy.Â She painted this picture of WifeGeeding: Pretty impressive, better than what I could put together.
You’ll be one smooth criminal in this thriller of a mask. Full overhead latex mask with hair. Definitely not sold at the Neverland gift shop. Link
WOODLAND, Calif. – A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson’s lawyer says dental journals discuss … Continue reading
An 844-pound mako shark hangs from the scales at the Destin Fishing Rodeo in Destin, Fla.,Saturday, Oct. 13, 2007. The11-foot shark was hauled in by angler Adlee Bruner of Bruce, Fla and once gutted, it tipped the scales at 638 … Continue reading
The God-o-Meter (pronounced Gah-DOM-meter) scientifically measures factors such as rate of God-talk, effectivenessâ€”saying God wants a capital gains tax cut doesn’t guarantee a high ratingâ€”and other top-secret criteria. Click a candidate’s head to get his or her latest God-o-Meter reading … Continue reading