- The Donald: Today’s dose of ‘MURICA! and TEXAS That is a cool PX-4.
- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
- Ben W.: Re: Today's dose of 'Murica – this person is clearly not a true 'Murican. The savage was...
- Grizz: I also am skeptical of Trevor Noah for all the same reasons you are. I only heard his bit on the Daily Show...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 October 12, 2007
Taco Bell is making a run for the border, reintroducing its Americanized version of Mexican cuisine into Mexico for the first time in 15 years. Link
On a very long walk to a pizza joint in Boston’s Little Italy there was a bumper sticker that caught my attention . . . Gore/Obama. That’s an interesting concept.
What happens when you combine a vat, propane tank, lard, pitchfork, and several cases of beer? In my family, the answer is ‘a good time’ that is also known as Pitchfork Fondue. For over a decade, Pitchfork Fondue has been … Continue reading
A story about how singer Steve Goodman’s ashes were spread over Wrigley Field.Â And then I fould this sentence quite a bit interesting: The White Sox have a policy that allows those who ask — a half-dozen or so families … Continue reading
(CBS)Â Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind of the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, claims he converted from Islam to Christianity, Scott Pelley reports in a story that brings viewers inside the secretive Supermax prison where he is being held. … Continue reading
Yes, it is possible to combine a beauty pageant, a trumpet, Star Wars music, and a Charlie Chaplin impression.
I was watching ESPNâ€™s Monday Night countdown before the Dallas/Buffalo game when Ed Werder talked of a list that Bill Parcells gave to Tony Romo.. A list so powerful, that Romo reads it at the beginning of every season and … Continue reading
A story about a Bible that’s been through WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Operation Desert Storm, and the current Iraq predicament we are in. Link
McDonaldâ€™s Corp.â€™s latest effort to promote its health-conscious menu items takes advantage of the saying that the medium is the message. Green lettuce has been planted to form the words â€œfresh saladsâ€ on a billboard in Wrigleyville near the intersection … Continue reading