- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 October 12, 2007
Taco Bell is making a run for the border, reintroducing its Americanized version of Mexican cuisine into Mexico for the first time in 15 years. Link
On a very long walk to a pizza joint in Boston’s Little Italy there was a bumper sticker that caught my attention . . . Gore/Obama. That’s an interesting concept.
What happens when you combine a vat, propane tank, lard, pitchfork, and several cases of beer? In my family, the answer is ‘a good time’ that is also known as Pitchfork Fondue. For over a decade, Pitchfork Fondue has been … Continue reading
A story about how singer Steve Goodman’s ashes were spread over Wrigley Field.Â And then I fould this sentence quite a bit interesting: The White Sox have a policy that allows those who ask — a half-dozen or so families … Continue reading
(CBS)Â Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind of the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, claims he converted from Islam to Christianity, Scott Pelley reports in a story that brings viewers inside the secretive Supermax prison where he is being held. … Continue reading
Yes, it is possible to combine a beauty pageant, a trumpet, Star Wars music, and a Charlie Chaplin impression.
I was watching ESPNâ€™s Monday Night countdown before the Dallas/Buffalo game when Ed Werder talked of a list that Bill Parcells gave to Tony Romo.. A list so powerful, that Romo reads it at the beginning of every season and … Continue reading
A story about a Bible that’s been through WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Operation Desert Storm, and the current Iraq predicament we are in. Link
McDonaldâ€™s Corp.â€™s latest effort to promote its health-conscious menu items takes advantage of the saying that the medium is the message. Green lettuce has been planted to form the words â€œfresh saladsâ€ on a billboard in Wrigleyville near the intersection … Continue reading