- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 October 12, 2007
Taco Bell is making a run for the border, reintroducing its Americanized version of Mexican cuisine into Mexico for the first time in 15 years. Link
On a very long walk to a pizza joint in Boston’s Little Italy there was a bumper sticker that caught my attention . . . Gore/Obama. That’s an interesting concept.
What happens when you combine a vat, propane tank, lard, pitchfork, and several cases of beer? In my family, the answer is ‘a good time’ that is also known as Pitchfork Fondue. For over a decade, Pitchfork Fondue has been … Continue reading
A story about how singer Steve Goodman’s ashes were spread over Wrigley Field.Â And then I fould this sentence quite a bit interesting: The White Sox have a policy that allows those who ask — a half-dozen or so families … Continue reading
(CBS)Â Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind of the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, claims he converted from Islam to Christianity, Scott Pelley reports in a story that brings viewers inside the secretive Supermax prison where he is being held. … Continue reading
Yes, it is possible to combine a beauty pageant, a trumpet, Star Wars music, and a Charlie Chaplin impression.
I was watching ESPNâ€™s Monday Night countdown before the Dallas/Buffalo game when Ed Werder talked of a list that Bill Parcells gave to Tony Romo.. A list so powerful, that Romo reads it at the beginning of every season and … Continue reading
A story about a Bible that’s been through WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Operation Desert Storm, and the current Iraq predicament we are in. Link
McDonaldâ€™s Corp.â€™s latest effort to promote its health-conscious menu items takes advantage of the saying that the medium is the message. Green lettuce has been planted to form the words â€œfresh saladsâ€ on a billboard in Wrigleyville near the intersection … Continue reading