- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 October 8, 2007
Tony Romo threw 5 interceptions and lost a fumble. The Cowboys were down by 8 with less than two minutes to go, scores a touchdown, doesn’t convert the two point conversion, covers an on-side kick, has a catch overturned, makes … Continue reading
Do you remember the movie Cast AwayÂ where Tom Hanks is stranded on a tropical island?Â His character, Chuck Noland, is the only human on the island; and at one point he gets so lonely and depressedÂ he starts to talk to … Continue reading
The University of Minnesota’s Thomas Holmes Movie of Wal-Mart Store Openings, illustrating each store opening in the United States from 1962 to 2004. From The Diffusion of Wal-Mart and Economies of Density.Â Link
Super Tuber is a great snack that uses one of my favorite vegetables: The Idaho Potato. Of course, I suppose any type of potato could be used, but I cannot guarantee that a Super Tuber made with anything but a … Continue reading
Barack Obama may choose not to wear an American flag pin on his lapel, but many of the presidential contender’s political rivals say they wouldn’t leave home without one. Article