- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 October 8, 2007
Tony Romo threw 5 interceptions and lost a fumble. The Cowboys were down by 8 with less than two minutes to go, scores a touchdown, doesn’t convert the two point conversion, covers an on-side kick, has a catch overturned, makes … Continue reading
Do you remember the movie Cast AwayÂ where Tom Hanks is stranded on a tropical island?Â His character, Chuck Noland, is the only human on the island; and at one point he gets so lonely and depressedÂ he starts to talk to … Continue reading
The University of Minnesota’s Thomas Holmes Movie of Wal-Mart Store Openings, illustrating each store opening in the United States from 1962 to 2004. From The Diffusion of Wal-Mart and Economies of Density.Â Link
Super Tuber is a great snack that uses one of my favorite vegetables: The Idaho Potato. Of course, I suppose any type of potato could be used, but I cannot guarantee that a Super Tuber made with anything but a … Continue reading
Barack Obama may choose not to wear an American flag pin on his lapel, but many of the presidential contender’s political rivals say they wouldn’t leave home without one. Article