- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
- Ben W.: I was watching Twitter during Clinton's speech, and multiple people who could see the teleprompter feed...
- Ben W.: As the father of a 16-yr-old girl, I can confirm that weird $#*! happens in the car all the time. Though...
- Triple Fake: The Navy should be more specific in their requests – they asked for a Ford and got a Pinto. One of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 October 2, 2007
The groom, Reinaldo Waveqche, told reporters after the ceremony in Santa Fe, northern Argentina: “I’ve always liked mature ladies.” Mr Waveqche added: “I don’t care what other people say.” He and bride Adelfa Volpes, 82, are planning to travel to … Continue reading
Tough budget times have caused the Dallas-based Baptist General Convention of Texas, the stateâ€™s largest Baptist group, to lay off 29 of its more than 300 employees. The workers were informed Monday and today that their jobs are being eliminated, … Continue reading
The good news is that I’ve moved from last place to third.Â This week I was only 8 of 14, which puts me 39/62 or 63% total, two points lower than last week.Â Texans at Falcons – Incorrect Jets at … Continue reading
Misspelled Words, Names and Places Are you looking for misspellings of a specific word? Just type the correct word above with a plus sign ( + ) before it and if misspellings are available they will be shown. If no … Continue reading
Simultaneously creepy and amusing footage from a sexual harassment themed episode of “Roseanne”, co-starring Fred Thompson. Link
Most Common Nicknames For First Names. Link
A hard-partying Wall Street trader and his ex-girlfriend are in court over an allegedly broken $100,000 promise to keep on the straight and narrow. In recently filed court papers, Elisa Kwon accuses her former beau Greg Calvino, 45, of reneg … Continue reading