- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 October 1, 2007
A COUPLE’S fantasy wedding came true when the clock was turned back more than 60 years. Jo Rowell and Tony Cox’s dreams came true when they were married 1940s style, complete with a World War Two backdrop. Hartlepool Town Hall … Continue reading
A photographic collection of faces found in everyday places. Link
Wyoming Montana Alaska Nevada New Mexico Oregon Colorado Idaho West Virginia Arizona Link
An unprecedented and unique opportunity has arisen to purchase some of the most valuable and infamous possessions in modern day history, which are showcased throughout this web site and are being auctioned. Gifts to Saddam Hussein and some of his … Continue reading
Four Geiger Corrections Center inmates who mixed hand sanitizer and Kool-Aid to make an alcoholic drink became so rowdy after downing the beverage that guards intervened Friday, a Spokane County sheriffâ€™s spokesman said. Full Article
Oak Lawn’s mayor hopes drivers who won’t obey a stop sign will at least hit the brakes for a stop sign gag. Workers in Mayor Dave Heilmann’s southwest suburb on Friday began installing new red signs beneath existing stop signs … Continue reading
10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush Link My results: Your score is 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You think Bush has some redeeming attributes, but generally speaking you are not a fan. You … Continue reading