- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
- Michael: Back row and second from the left? Really? Geeding, you -do- need to start proofreading…
- RPM: I first met Norm in the old Belo studios in downtown Dallas. I was a lowly long haired traffic reporter/intern...
- Susan: Yes, there was a return to normalcy yesterday. He said he received a lot of well-wishes, but he has comments...
- Triple Fake: I’m surprised he didn’t name it “Masters of the Universe Service”, with the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 October 1, 2007
A COUPLE’S fantasy wedding came true when the clock was turned back more than 60 years. Jo Rowell and Tony Cox’s dreams came true when they were married 1940s style, complete with a World War Two backdrop. Hartlepool Town Hall … Continue reading
A photographic collection of faces found in everyday places. Link
Wyoming Montana Alaska Nevada New Mexico Oregon Colorado Idaho West Virginia Arizona Link
An unprecedented and unique opportunity has arisen to purchase some of the most valuable and infamous possessions in modern day history, which are showcased throughout this web site and are being auctioned. Gifts to Saddam Hussein and some of his … Continue reading
Four Geiger Corrections Center inmates who mixed hand sanitizer and Kool-Aid to make an alcoholic drink became so rowdy after downing the beverage that guards intervened Friday, a Spokane County sheriffâ€™s spokesman said. Full Article
Oak Lawn’s mayor hopes drivers who won’t obey a stop sign will at least hit the brakes for a stop sign gag. Workers in Mayor Dave Heilmann’s southwest suburb on Friday began installing new red signs beneath existing stop signs … Continue reading
10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush Link My results: Your score is 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You think Bush has some redeeming attributes, but generally speaking you are not a fan. You … Continue reading