- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2007
A boxer with gloves, robe, and a bloody swollen lip. A gangster/mafia person with a candy bag that had a dollar sign. A chubby kid in a chicken suit.Â I think it was the one from the Family Guy. That … Continue reading
Looking for a religious alternative to traditional Halloween candy? Beliefnet’s panel of experts spent hours tasting and analyzing several spiritually-minded sweets, so you don’t have to. Link
As the US celebrates Halloween, a night of time-honored trickery, college campuses across the nation may find themselves the target of many a practical joke. What’s changed is how these jokes are carried out. Cultural shifts have altered the boundaries … Continue reading
Each day this October, we revealed one of the 31 best horror movies of all time, and at last we’re ready to unmask a film so bone-chilling, so suspenseful, so shrieking awesome that it just had to be No. 1. … Continue reading
The taxman in Iowa is going after jack-o’-lanterns this Halloween. Most pumpkins are used as decorations, making them taxable, Iowa has ruled. The new department policy was implemented after officials decided that pumpkins are used primarily for Halloween decorations, not … Continue reading
The A380 may have the worldâ€™s first airborne double bed, but it wonâ€™t be put to the obvious use if Singapore Airlines has its way: â€œIf couples used our double beds to engage in inappropriate activity, we would politely ask … Continue reading
While the Spanish have bullfights, and the Italians cockfights, and the English go hunting with hounds, the Turks have camel wrestling. Camel wrestling is now mostly restricted to the Aegean region though it was once more widespread in Anatolia. In … Continue reading
FRANKLIN, Tenn. – Even before the bell rings each morning, students at Centennial High School are lined up to get into the library. But they aren’t necessarily looking for books. They are waiting for a morning cup of joe at … Continue reading
With YouTube clips. FHM Online