- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2007
A boxer with gloves, robe, and a bloody swollen lip. A gangster/mafia person with a candy bag that had a dollar sign. A chubby kid in a chicken suit.Â I think it was the one from the Family Guy. That … Continue reading
Looking for a religious alternative to traditional Halloween candy? Beliefnet’s panel of experts spent hours tasting and analyzing several spiritually-minded sweets, so you don’t have to. Link
As the US celebrates Halloween, a night of time-honored trickery, college campuses across the nation may find themselves the target of many a practical joke. What’s changed is how these jokes are carried out. Cultural shifts have altered the boundaries … Continue reading
Each day this October, we revealed one of the 31 best horror movies of all time, and at last we’re ready to unmask a film so bone-chilling, so suspenseful, so shrieking awesome that it just had to be No. 1. … Continue reading
The taxman in Iowa is going after jack-o’-lanterns this Halloween. Most pumpkins are used as decorations, making them taxable, Iowa has ruled. The new department policy was implemented after officials decided that pumpkins are used primarily for Halloween decorations, not … Continue reading
The A380 may have the worldâ€™s first airborne double bed, but it wonâ€™t be put to the obvious use if Singapore Airlines has its way: â€œIf couples used our double beds to engage in inappropriate activity, we would politely ask … Continue reading
While the Spanish have bullfights, and the Italians cockfights, and the English go hunting with hounds, the Turks have camel wrestling. Camel wrestling is now mostly restricted to the Aegean region though it was once more widespread in Anatolia. In … Continue reading
FRANKLIN, Tenn. – Even before the bell rings each morning, students at Centennial High School are lined up to get into the library. But they aren’t necessarily looking for books. They are waiting for a morning cup of joe at … Continue reading
With YouTube clips. FHM Online