When we first moved out here, there was nothing but open fields.Â Now, there are mansions popping up all over the place.Â Terry Bradshaw was one of the first to move out here and started some sort of housing development from my understanding.Â His house is pretty noticable since his gate outside his property has a big ‘ol 12 on it.Â Always thought it was a bit odd for the QB that beat Dallas in two Super Bowls to move out to the Dallas area.
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
- Guy: Re: Cruz's pledge. If you remember, the whole thing behind the pledge was to force Trump to support the...
- Michael Willoughby: I feel very, very sorry for your podiatrist. Potentially shocking for that doctor upon entering...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From