- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 September 28, 2007
My posts are going to be very sporadic since I’ll be in Boston for a business trip. Some days you may only get four posts, and other days you may get what you usually expect from BON.
Wow – week 4 of the NFL season is here, which means a quarter of the regular season games will have been played after this week.Â Thank goodness the bye week helps extend things a bit. Two weeks ago I … Continue reading
It was a very busy Thursday night and I just won’t have time to post anything this morning.Â So in the place of any posts this Friday, lets open up the BON 5 Word Collaborative Story Game again. The Rules: … Continue reading