- Andy: Maho Beach is fantastic. My wife and I went there during a cruise and got some pictures. If you like airplanes,...
- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
- Ben W.: Haha – yeah. I have lots of followers who are "Disney blogosphere" famous. Translation: I...
- Geeding: Those are some pretty solid Twitter followers. All that Disney fandom stuff must pay off.
- Bully Pulpit: In reference to a post a week ago about a debate whether it is polite for a passenger to recline his...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 September 28, 2007
My posts are going to be very sporadic since I’ll be in Boston for a business trip. Some days you may only get four posts, and other days you may get what you usually expect from BON.
Wow – week 4 of the NFL season is here, which means a quarter of the regular season games will have been played after this week.Â Thank goodness the bye week helps extend things a bit. Two weeks ago I … Continue reading
It was a very busy Thursday night and I just won’t have time to post anything this morning.Â So in the place of any posts this Friday, lets open up the BON 5 Word Collaborative Story Game again. The Rules: … Continue reading