- Geeding: Somewhat related and to a different extent, when WifeGeeding used to talk about not going back to work and...
- Larry: WOW! Someone on here said something good about Bridgeport. Wonders never cease.
- ALEC: I'll just move to New Jersey (no left turns allowed)
- John Mackovic: – Tens of thousands of dollars for a Baylor education and the guy ends up a carpenter?...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Yep, I agree TF, I always go to the far side of the cross over. If I am crossing traffic, I want to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 September 28, 2007
My posts are going to be very sporadic since I’ll be in Boston for a business trip. Some days you may only get four posts, and other days you may get what you usually expect from BON.
Wow – week 4 of the NFL season is here, which means a quarter of the regular season games will have been played after this week.Â Thank goodness the bye week helps extend things a bit. Two weeks ago I … Continue reading
It was a very busy Thursday night and I just won’t have time to post anything this morning.Â So in the place of any posts this Friday, lets open up the BON 5 Word Collaborative Story Game again. The Rules: … Continue reading