- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 September 27, 2007
I thought the 2006 couch was much uglier. Link
Decide for yourself. Link
It’s no secret that churches have stepped up their technology use as more projection screens adorn the front of churches and more preachers maintain a prominent presence on the Internet. “I feel like it’s too much and it takes over … Continue reading
Heart disease 1 in 5. Fireworks discharge 1 in 340,744. Graphic
A pair of Sumatran tiger cubs and a set of young orang-utans, all abandoned at birth, have become inseparable after sharing a room at an Indonesian zoo. Link and more pics here.
They really really pushed it in this case.
I wonder why the bear was scared of the cougar? Link
Over 1.25 million pre-orders for Halo 3 have been placed globally. That’s a lot of fire power! The widely-anticipated videogame is expected to blowout previous sales records by selling more copies in the US on its first day of release … Continue reading
Via the U.S. Dept of State