- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, If you light is still blinking but it doing so rapidly on one side only, I don't believe...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 September 27, 2007
I thought the 2006 couch was much uglier. Link
Decide for yourself. Link
It’s no secret that churches have stepped up their technology use as more projection screens adorn the front of churches and more preachers maintain a prominent presence on the Internet. “I feel like it’s too much and it takes over … Continue reading
Heart disease 1 in 5. Fireworks discharge 1 in 340,744. Graphic
A pair of Sumatran tiger cubs and a set of young orang-utans, all abandoned at birth, have become inseparable after sharing a room at an Indonesian zoo. Link and more pics here.
They really really pushed it in this case.
I wonder why the bear was scared of the cougar? Link
Over 1.25 million pre-orders for Halo 3 have been placed globally. That’s a lot of fire power! The widely-anticipated videogame is expected to blowout previous sales records by selling more copies in the US on its first day of release … Continue reading
Via the U.S. Dept of State