- Triple Fake: the shoe boat is interesting. I wonder if the connection was intentional. A wooden Dutch shoe is a...
- Triple Fake: Any movie made would need to be much better than the book. I finally read it about ten years ago, and...
- Ben W.: Benjamin L. Corey has done a series of articles dealing with the concept of hell. I'd encourage you to...
- Bryan: Thanks for sharing the details of and your thoughts on your 40th. I turn 40 in a little less than 3 months and...
- RPM: Let me guess, your DirecTv receiver was locking up after a commercial? Mine started doing that this week. First...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 September 26, 2007
With airlines turning seat backs, tray tables and even overhead bins into advertising platforms, looking out the window of an airplane has been one of the last ways to enjoy a marketing-free moment.It looks as if that, too, is about … Continue reading
Link And I thought this map was kind of cool.
During his first presidential campaign, Bush — who promised to be the “education president” — once asked: “Is our children learning?” On Wednesday, Bush seemed to answer his own question with the same kind of grammatical twist. “As yesterday’s positive … Continue reading
And to think I saw this statue just a few weeks ago: To mark the Halo 3 release, MIT students gifted the John P. Harvard statue in Harvard Yard with a Spartan helmet (with “Master Chief in Training” written on … Continue reading
Sothebyâ€™s, which today is expected to announce plans to auction the Magna Carta in New York in mid-December, estimates that the document will sell for $20 million to $30 million. It is the only copy in the United States and … Continue reading
What are the contingency plansÂ for packages involved in a wreck? Article
It was a case of SpongeBob to the rescue in Gloucester, Massachusetts. The Clam Juice is back in dry dock and safe after an unusual rescue. The fishing vessel had sent an urgent message to the Coast Guard, reporting it … Continue reading
When it comes to ageing, veiny hands are a telltale sign. Madonna and Angelina Jolie have both been photographed with prominent veins and now a growing number of women are putting their hands under the knife. Here, the first three … Continue reading
This commercial was aired one time after 9/1l, because they didn’t want to make any profits from the commercial itself. [Thanks, Chris!]
This news story reminded me of this commercial.
Boston Globe Aided Marriage Proposal BOSTON — Forget about candlelight, champagne and a bended knee. Don’t think about a public proposal at Fenway Park while the Red Sox play. They are both romantic in their own way, but not nearly … Continue reading