- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 September 25, 2007
More pics here.
I’m moving on up . . .Â Iâ€™m 11/16Â with last weekâ€™s picks.Â Â For the season thatâ€™s 31/48 or 65% – 2% higher than last week’s total. Lions at Eagles – Correct Dolphins at Jets – Correct Vikings at Chiefs – … Continue reading
America’s Floating Communities Explore The USA From The Comfort Of Home If your retirement dream includes travel and variety, River CitiesÂ® is your ticket to a unique river lifestyle. Purchase one of our River Cities condominiums and make the river … Continue reading
A rare Mexican plant which flowers only once in its lifetime has bloomed in Britain. Scientists at Bangor University have waited 28 years to see the Century Plant (Agave americana) blossom. Nobody was more shocked to see the 20ft specimen … Continue reading
Everyone loves a movie with a good twist, and the Hollywood engine knows that and exploits it. Almost every film that comes out now has at least one twist or another, but some really stand out for their brilliance or … Continue reading
Hereâ€™s something for you film buffs who are also Simpsons buffs: 66 stills from various episodes of The Simpsons, each one beside the still from the movie scene to which they refer. Link
After A. J. Jacobs spent a year reading the entire Encyclopaedia Britannica for his book â€œThe Know-It-All,â€ he figured he had the yearlong experiment thing down. How much harder could it be to follow every rule in the Bible? Much, … Continue reading
A US comedian has claimed that he is the inspiration behind Moe the Barman, one of the best-loved characters in The Simpsons. Rich Hall is best-known in Britain for his performances on Have I Got News For You and Never … Continue reading
Some dude writes notes on his receipts regarding his purchase and scans them.Â I think he’s a Sooner from some of the receipts. Link